Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual compatibility?

Hi all,

What do you think about sexual compatibility I have been with my girlfriend for 7months and have been getting frustrated because she is really only good at one thing in bed, straight up vanilla sex. She isn't good at much other than straight intercourse and so I get frustrated I have showed her other things we can do and she tried once and can never remember again so the frustration continues.
    She can never recall what I like and she can't seem to figure out how to do things. And, we are not young...so it's not an issue of inexperience She just doesn't seem that good at certain things when it comes to sex.
    She doesn't seem to like talking about it either.
    I do love her.

Is it time to love on?

If you're not happy then cut her loose so she can find someone that will actually appreciate her. You sound rather shallow tbh.

Comment

I think it is a case of inexperience.
      Quantity doesnít equal quality.
      The fact that she doesnít like talking about it suggests that she is uncomfortable with her sexuality , probably her own needs and desires are not being met either.

Have you tried discussing when sex isnít on the cards. Like over dinner at a restaurant?

Have you asked her what she likes?
      Or just telling her what you like?

Do you know if she is comfortable doing the things you like?
      Find out something you both like.

Comment

I think Maggie is spot on.

You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Working...
        X