How to make a move?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a move?

Alright so ive known this girl for about 3 years now and we just recently became good friends this year. I am 99% sure she is into and my other homies also think shes into me. The thing is im 18 and im still a virgin. I have absolutely no clue how to make a move. Just the other day we smoked together with another friend of mine and my friend left so her and I were alone for around 15 minutes so I was hoping she would make a move but she didn’t. Having absolutely no experience kinda sucks so does anybody have advice on how to make a move?

Brassuss How about discussing this with her and then ask her to make a move because you're inexperienced? Ask her to guide you. Be honest and truthful.
    "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

When you say "make a move", what do you mean?
      People usually don't just start making out spontaneously.
      Next time you have a moment alone with her, ask her out on a date. Take it from there. If she says yes, great. If she says no, at least you know it was never going to happen and you can move on.
      You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Agree with Ayla!

Why even mention you are a virgin? Do you think this girls interest is in sex only?

Comment

Honestly, don't fret about it. If she likes you then go with the flow. Ask her out on a date like someone suggested. If she says no then you'll know where you stand. If she says yes then you'll know what to do if and when the time comes. Definitely don't ask her to make a move. That's a bit off-putting.
          Last edited by Dazed & Confused; October 29th, 2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazed & Confused View Post
            Honestly, don't fret about it. If she likes you then go with the flow. Ask her out on a date like someone suggested. If she says no then you'll know where you stand. If she says yes then you'll know what to do if and when the time comes. Definitely don't ask her to make a move. That's a bit off-putting.
            Haha yes I agree! If a guy asked me to make a move on him because he is inexperienced I’d run the other way!

Comment

Could be wrong but I'm guessing by his sharing he's a virgin he's meaning he's nervous and he's never been intimate with a girl before therefore his general awkwardness/nervousness. It may not actually be about his cherry.

OP, just be chill and continue hanging out with her and ask her if she's free one day to go out, just the both of you. Don't make any sexual moves until you get a clear sign that she's interested in you romantically. Usually people feel that and you said you feel like she's into you. Explore that but don't assume too much or get too pushy. Hope it works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

Haha yes I agree! If a guy asked me to make a move on him because he is inexperienced I’d run the other way!

Maggiemay4791 Thanks for the laugh! You're hilarious!
                "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
                  Could be wrong but I'm guessing by his sharing he's a virgin he's meaning he's nervous and he's never been intimate with a girl before therefore his general awkwardness/nervousness. It may not actually be about his cherry.

OP, just be chill and continue hanging out with her and ask her if she's free one day to go out, just the both of you. Don't make any sexual moves until you get a clear sign that she's interested in you romantically. Usually people feel that and you said you feel like she's into you. Explore that but don't assume too much or get too pushy. Hope it works out for you.
                  He created a thread in “the sex shop” not “the chase”

Comment

Working...
                  X