I want to fuck my aunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to fuck my aunt

Since the age of 12 I've had the urge to fuck my Aunt. 13 years later the urge is still there....and stronger than ever. My Aunt was like a second mom to me growing up. She treated me like her own son and still loves me as if I was her own kid. I used to sleep at her house almost every weekend. My attraction to her started at a very young age. I once used her bathroom at a house she used to live in. I believe I was about 8 or 9. I saw a bra of hers on the floor, picked it up, and began to sniff it. I started rubbing it all over my face and loved every second of it. It wasnt until I was older that I saw her in a towel walking around her house when I thought "she is so hot. I would love to fuck her in very nasty ways." There has been times where I felt the feeling was mutual. I felt as if maybe she felt an attraction to me to but I could never be too sure. Lately I have had the urge to tell her but 1. I have a girlfriend and 2. Im scared of her reaction. Im hoping one day it will happen. It would be my ultimate sexual fantasy. She likes to kiss me on the lips. I used to think it was weird so I'd give her the cheek but now I accept it hoping it will turn into something more.

Have you sought professional help? Seriously, this is not normal. There are just certain lines in life that aren't meant to be crossed. Living without certain boundaries is always a recipe for disaster.

Comment

probably best just to avoid that one altogether my friend....keep the thought in your head!

Comment

Working...
      X