My gf is a Virgin !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gf is a Virgin !!

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 4 months now. Iím 20 and sheís 18. Sheís a virgin but Iím not. Iíve never made her feel that i want sex from her, and Iím not gonna tell her at some point that i want sex because I know that virginity means alot to a girl, instead of that Iím waiting for her to open the subject. But sometimes I get really turned on and want to get sexually satisfied, so the thing i do is masturbate. I need to know if i can tell her to satisfy me in other ways that donít cost her her virginity. And if i do, how do I ask her?

Why don't you just ask her and grow in your relationship together. You seem respectful enough. How does she behave when you're both alone together? Does she stand on the other side of the room and shout to you or do you cuddle?

Comment

Do you know if she's done sexually things (besides intercourse) with others or is she fully chaste?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Of course we cuddle. The thing is I kind of feel itís gonna be uncomfortable for her if ask, she might think that sheís under pressure now. And in the same time, if she says no, itís gonna be uncomfortable for me to ask again later.

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
          Do you know if she's done sexually things (besides intercourse) with others or is she fully chaste?
          I actually donít know

Comment

Have you talked about past relationships? Are you her first boyfriend?
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I think you're reading too much into it. For all you know she may be thinking about ripping off all her clothes whenever she's around you but she's worried that you'd be horrified or offended. I wouldn't assume too much about what she thinks about her virginity. Maybe opt for not talking about it and simply showing her how you feel with your actions. I'm not sure why this is so hard. I think you're nervous because you're thinking about YOUR satisfaction and getting off. Have you ever thought about making HER cum?

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                Have you talked about past relationships? Are you her first boyfriend?
                We did. Iím not her first boyfriend. She had been with her ex for 8 months. But she is still a virgin

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
                  I think you're reading too much into it. For all you know she may be thinking about ripping off all her clothes whenever she's around you but she's worried that you'd be horrified or offended. I wouldn't assume too much about what she thinks about her virginity. Maybe opt for not talking about it and simply showing her how you feel with your actions. I'm not sure why this is so hard. I think you're nervous because you're thinking about YOUR satisfaction and getting off. Have you ever thought about making HER cum?
                  I actually talked about sex with her (without telling her let’s do it) She told me she doesn’t feel she’s ready for sex. That’s why my question was far away of the sexual intercourse. We actually cuddle and make out topless, but she doesn’t like it when i get my hands down there.

Comment

Anonymanonym , the key part of any relationship is communication. You can't just communicate about the easy and fun stuff and ignore everything else. It doesn't work that way.
                    Any relationship that has taboos will not last. So instead of avoiding the topic, why don't you work on your communication skills and learn how to talk about things that might make her uncomfortable.
                    At 4 months in, you should be able to talk about sexuality and past experiences (without going into too much detail) and things you are and aren't comfortable with or ready for. As long as you make it part of a casual conversation and not a way to pressure her into anything, that should be possible.

Now, she's given you some clear messages that she's not ready for certain things. So, if you want to keep her as your girlfriend, you'll just have to wait as long as it takes her to get ready. And in the mean time, your hand will have to do. If you do manage to have an open conversation with her, I'd suggest you telling her that you're willing to give her all the time she needs, and when she feels ready to take a new step, you'll take it slowly and take things one step at a time.
                    You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Trust me, when she's ready she'll let you know.

Comment

Two words for you.
                        Flesh Light

https://www.fleshlight.com/
                        If you live at home still it's a bit awkward to maintain / clean / hide

PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, weíre more likely to read your post.
                        For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
                        Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
                        There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
                        Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
                        You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
                        X