Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No guys might be serious about having a relationship with me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No guys might be serious about having a relationship with me?

My attraction level is hideous.

Please don't lie to me.

Attraction, like all things related to how people think and feel, is relative, what one person finds attractive other person may find hideous and vice-versa.

Comment

But no guys might be serious about being in a relationship with me.

Comment

I don't think that means no one is ever going to be serious about being in a relationship with you. Just because YOU think you are hideous, does not mean every guy out there does. Besides, looks are not the only aspect of a relationship you have to consider when you're dating someone. They may look gorgeous when you meet them, but ten years down the road they might be overweight and wrinkly.

Comment

llovecoral2, You asked for honesty. Most wonít give that to you. People would rather deceive you.

When you say hideous, I have no idea what that means. Some women are hard on themselves when it comes to looks, even models.

To answer you, most men choose a woman with some basis on physical attraction. While thatís not 100%, itís the majority.

I will not say whether I am a handsome man or not. I will say the following: I go to the gym and workout every day. That way my body is physically fit and attractive. My body is something I have control over. I also make sure I am well groomed. My clothes and hair are groomed well. Body and grooming sends a message to others about how you feel about yourself. Besides, you get one body and you are the only one responsible to care for it. People who donít care for their bodies can be seen as irresponsible and lazy. That can be much more hideous than physical attraction.

As I said, I cannot say whether or not I am an attractive man. Thatís irrelevant. What I can say for sure is that almost every single woman who meets me says that I am intelligent and she LOVES my mind. That is what has made it easy for me to find many women who are interested in me.

As a suggestion, read books that interest you. You also want to understand people. Read articles that talk about mindset or behavioral trends. If you travel, that also increases the value of your conversations. Also, there are weekend workshops that help people transform. Those could be extremely valuable in transforming how you see yourself. They also help people find some of their hidden talents/power.

With that said, if you are well groomed, physically fit and possess intelligence that allows you to have engaging conversations, many men will find you attractive.

If you start doing these things, you will find your attitude about yourself changes. That in itself can attract men to you.

As a side, I see many women in the gym who are not necessarily attractive. Yet, men in the gym still show interest in her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovecoral2 View Post
            Just curious, has anyone said that to you and you did not believe them or are you just thinking about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovecoral2 View Post
              Because you are a troll. Maybe give that up and tell us who the real you is?

Comment

Working...
              X