Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It frustrates me that no guys might like me as more then a friend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It frustrates me that no guys might like me as more then a friend?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by Almost Yoda View Post
      How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
      I want guys to accept me for how much I weigh and how tall I am.

Comment

Everything is marketable. Everything that is marketable has a target audience. If you know your target audience, you stand greater chances of success. For example, if you sell minivans and attempt to market them to Bugatti buyers, you may not sell as many minivans as you would like. The same goes if you attempt to sell Bugattis to people who can only afford a minivan.

In this world, presentation affects marketability. The Bugatti and minivan present differently, even though they are both a means of transportation.

From another perspective, it is common to tell people to dress for the job you want, not the job you have. With that said, perhaps you want a kind of man that you are not prepared for. If you want a Bugatti man, you cannot present yourself physically and intellectually as a minivan.

That is why I asked about your height and weight. Know yourself and know your target market.

Let me know if my communication is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovecoral2 View Post

I want guys to accept me for how much I weigh and how tall I am.
          Wrong! You don't want guys to accept you. You don't need 10000000000 boyfriends. You need to find 1 guy to accept you for you. Be grateful that many guys isn't following you. This way, you will know, in your Heart, who is here for your Heart and not only your body. Love is more that looking pretty as a couple. It's far far more than that.

Comment

I go through the same bullshit with women. All I am good for is "just friends" and I'm sick of it.

Comment

It could be you're looking at it wrong, you may need to broaden your friend groups or adjust your standards. all too often we seek out people with traits we admire, and even more often those traits are shallow. We want someone who is perfect despite us being flawed. We sometimes overlook people. Try making new friends, even if they're girl friends, they'll introduce you to guys they know.

Comment

Originally posted by NotaTest View Post
                It could be you're looking at it wrong, you may need to broaden your friend groups or adjust your standards. all too often we seek out people with traits we admire, and even more often those traits are shallow. We want someone who is perfect despite us being flawed. We sometimes overlook people. Try making new friends, even if they're girl friends, they'll introduce you to guys they know.
                This is not about finding friends it's about finding a boyfriend.

Comment

Have you any friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

Have you any friends?
                    ​​​​I'm looking for a boyfriend not friends.

Comment

​​​​I'm looking for a boyfriend not friends.
                      I asked you if you have friends.
                      Not what you are looking for.

Comment

Yes I have friends.

Comment

I was saying, the more friends you have the more guys you'll meet who could potentially become your boyfriend. You might just need to meet more people first...

Comment

Working...
                          X