Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My uncle and i have a very romantic relationship.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My uncle and i have a very romantic relationship.

    i am woman 32 years old unmarried (virgin) he is married he has kids he is 22 years older then me. i love him he love me too.my uncle and i have a very romantic relationship We spent so much time together and we grew closer, we had never physical relation only kissing & touching each other, now we are thinking about having sex, but my mind doesn't allow me to have sex with my uncle because he is family and i m really confused

    what should i do?? help me. advise me.


  • #2
    ... ...
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

    Comment


    • #3




      The best thing to do is to ask his wife what she think you should do.. I'm sure she'll give you some great advice.
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm sorry, but that is not okay on any level. You need to put a lot of distance between yourselves and seek advice from older, wiser people. He's wrong for cheating, you're both wrong for being romantically/sexually involved with family. There are many reasons that you might have this unhealthy, growing attachment - so seek professional help that can redirect your attachment to a healthier lifestyle.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post



          The best thing to do is to ask his wife what she think you should do.. I'm sure she'll give you some great advice.
          i can't ask her, if she know definitely she will kill me

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ArtsyAngel63 View Post
            I'm sorry, but that is not okay on any level. You need to put a lot of distance between yourselves and seek advice from older, wiser people. He's wrong for cheating, you're both wrong for being romantically/sexually involved with family. There are many reasons that you might have this unhealthy, growing attachment - so seek professional help that can redirect your attachment to a healthier lifestyle.
            i know it is wrong thing but we love each other so badly, we are in relationship more than 5 years, my sexual desire increased day by day, bored of self masturbation and now need some change, regardless of feelings.
            i also want sex with him, on other hand i m confused!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Monaw, it is frustrating to not have another sexual outlet - and I know the five year attachment makes it all the more difficult but that doesn't make it okay. In fact, you are hurting yourself the more you let this go on. He's not going to put a stop to it - but you have a choice! What would your aunt do if she found out! Does anyone else in your family know about it? How did it even begin?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Monaw View Post

                i know it is wrong thing but we love each other so badly, we are in relationship more than 5 years, my sexual desire increased day by day, bored of self masturbation and now need some change, regardless of feelings.
                i also want sex with him, on other hand i m confused!!
                He doesn't love you. His lust towards you is not Love.

                If he had Love, he wouldn't make you so confused and he would Love his wife and let you live and find a man that is not your blood. Stay away from him!

                & Something about Pornography: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpGygVwFMtM
                Last edited by Breakfast and Coffee; October 11th, 2018, 07:20 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Breakfast and Coffee View Post

                  He doesn't love you. His lust towards you is not Love.

                  If he had Love, he wouldn't make you so confused and he would Love his wife and let you live and find a man that is not your blood. Stay away from him!

                  & Something about Pornography: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpGygVwFMtM
                  I know everything about him he love me more than his wife, many times we were alone he never force me for physical relationship.

                  problem is that he is family.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ArtsyAngel63 View Post
                    Monaw, it is frustrating to not have another sexual outlet - and I know the five year attachment makes it all the more difficult but that doesn't make it okay. In fact, you are hurting yourself the more you let this go on. He's not going to put a stop to it - but you have a choice! What would your aunt do if she found out! Does anyone else in your family know about it? How did it even begin?
                    My parents are finding guy for me to get married, because in our society marriage is mandatory for women. I am not interested in any other guy nor do I want to get married because I want freedom in my life.

                    i am very happy with him, i cant live without him..

                    i am virgin and if we start having sex there will be lot of changes in my body, and I am 100% sure the change will identified by my Aunt, my sister n my mother, then I will be in trouble.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol troll post. you all fell for it too LMAO

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by _Poindexter_ View Post
                        lol troll post. you all fell for it too LMAO
                        if you can't help, then don't reply

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by _Poindexter_ View Post
                          lol troll post. you all fell for it too LMAO
                          I didn't fall for it. Hence my reply.
                          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post

                            I didn't fall for it. Hence my reply.
                            Me either... Hence mine as well.
                            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The troll needs to study foreign syntax a little more closely. He/She never gets it quite right.
                              "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X