Problems in the relationship need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems in the relationship need advice

hello! I am new here and look forward to the advice! So to start off i will y’all about how my boyfriend has expressed to me that he wants to be dominated in the bedroom! Now i love the idea and have always dreamed of doing this to a man i still feel awkward being demanding!? So is there any advice there?? Also we have an over all great relationship! We have been living together for over a year! We bought a home together a little less than a year ago and are renovating, he works full time and i am working and going to school full time! I have two kids so life is busy and stressful at times. I haven’t been giving him all that he needs in the bedroom and want to work on that!! But now my other question, i have found that he has been sexually talking to his ex wife for atleast a few months now! Could this be due to lack of sexual needs being met in the bedroom?? What do i do?

Have you talked to HIM about how disrespectful it is to be sexting with his ex wife?

If you haven't, get your thigh high boots on and your whip out and spank his bare ass for being such a bad boy!

"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

"What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SecretDOMneeds View Post
        hello! I am new here and look forward to the advice! So to start off i will y’all about how my boyfriend has expressed to me that he wants to be dominated in the bedroom! Now i love the idea and have always dreamed of doing this to a man i still feel awkward being demanding!? So is there any advice there?? Also we have an over all great relationship! We have been living together for over a year! We bought a home together a little less than a year ago and are renovating, he works full time and i am working and going to school full time! I have two kids so life is busy and stressful at times. I haven’t been giving him all that he needs in the bedroom and want to work on that!! But now my other question, i have found that he has been sexually talking to his ex wife for atleast a few months now! Could this be due to lack of sexual needs being met in the bedroom?? What do i do?
        I don't believe lack of intimacy is the problem he's talking to his ex wife. Some people live and die virgins. This is something you need to talk to him. Don't put yourself as a piece of meat, just so he doesn't talk to other women anymore. You're worth more than that. You two talk well and long hours. We don't know what those two talk about. So you approach him and ask. You are soon to be his wife and so you have all the right to question him about intimate space you two share.

Comment

IMHO he is going to have to quit sexting his wife before he gets more amped-up action in the bedroom. Disrespectful choice he is making. Ask him to cut all ties with the ex unless they share children and need to see each other platonically - otherwise, he isn't being faithful to you. I do get that sometimes men who feel a sense of lacking intimately or whatever might go to another (familiar) woman to find it - but that is destructive - not solution-seeking. If you can't figure that out soon - consider a couple's counselor who can help you sort through what the deeper issue is.

Comment

Working...
          X