Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This person who found me on the internet who might know me in real life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This person who found me on the internet who might know me in real life?

thinks no guy will date me or have sex with me?

Because my level of attractiveness is hideous and I'm the uglist woman in the world.

Please tell the truth.

Ilovecoral2
    I'm assuming you're the same person as Ilovecoral. Why did you create a new account when you already have one?

As people have told you before, you need to get off the internet and start living in real life.
    Stop obsessing over things you read and see there, and the people you meet.
    You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

I'm scared Imight never find a boyfriend or have sex because my level of attractiveness is hideous and I'm the uglist woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovecoral2 View Post
        I'm scared Imight never find a boyfriend or have sex because my level of attractiveness is hideous and I'm the uglist woman.
        How does it help you to come here and say that?

Let me answer that for you. The internet doesn't help. You have a problem with self esteem and being detached from real life. You are obsessed with social media and finding a boyfriend, and because of that you're not living a real life.
        o again. Get off the internet and go out into the real world.
        You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

*sniffs* I smell troll.
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
          X