Frustrated with sex...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated with sex...

I have been dating my gf for the past 8 months. She finally came down to visit last month and we of course had sex. I was able to get her off plenty of times, but she could only get me off 4 times in the 14 days she stayed. Needless to say, it killed her ego. It was not that she was doing anything wrong...I just couldn't feel it unless there was a lot of pressure. In the past 8 months...I've masturbated pretty much every day and eventually, I started to need more and more pressure to reach orgasam. I used to be able to reach orgasam within 2 mins just lightly rubbing my clit. Now, she thinks shes bad in bed and she told me that our sex life sucked because she couldn't get me off and that it became more like a chore and it wasnt fun. She said she never had issues getting a woman off. I feel horrible, but it's not her fault. I want my sensitivity back! Is there a chance I "broke" my clit? Can I get the sensitivity back?? I want her to be able to get me off...I want her to have that satisfaction...I want her to enjoy sex with me and she cant enjoy it fully if I'm not getting satisfied fully. Advice??

You didn't break it, silly. Women are hardwired to orgasm when they're emotionally and mentally in tune. If you are both worried about getting each other off or trying to host the Olympics behind closed doors constantly, it's obviously mundane and tiring after awhile. What else are you doing in your relationship to keep things spicy or where you're both intellectually stimulated? How do you connect with each other? Try incorporating massages, work out routines, cook together etc etc and seduce each other.

Comment

How have you been dating for 8 months if she oncy visited you for the first time a month ago? Doesn't make sense.
      An online chat is not dating, nor is it a relationship.

Anyway, your clit will become more sensitive again once you tone it down on the masturbation. Stop doing it every day and stop doing it all together a month before you see her again.
      You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla View Post
        How have you been dating for 8 months if she oncy visited you for the first time a month ago? Doesn't make sense.
        An online chat is not dating, nor is it a relationship.

Anyway, your clit will become more sensitive again once you tone it down on the masturbation. Stop doing it every day and stop doing it all together a month before you see her again.
        We have been friends on fb for 6 years and we finally started dating in January. Doing video chats and phone calls. We are certainly in a relationship. We see eachother again in November thru December. So, I wont be masterbating till then.

Comment

Originally posted by Xena31 View Post
          I have been dating my gf for the past 8 months. She finally came down to visit last month and we of course had sex. I was able to get her off plenty of times, but she could only get me off 4 times in the 14 days she stayed. Needless to say, it killed her ego. It was not that she was doing anything wrong...I just couldn't feel it unless there was a lot of pressure. In the past 8 months...I've masturbated pretty much every day and eventually, I started to need more and more pressure to reach orgasam. I used to be able to reach orgasam within 2 mins just lightly rubbing my clit. Now, she thinks shes bad in bed and she told me that our sex life sucked because she couldn't get me off and that it became more like a chore and it wasnt fun. She said she never had issues getting a woman off. I feel horrible, but it's not her fault. I want my sensitivity back! Is there a chance I "broke" my clit? Can I get the sensitivity back?? I want her to be able to get me off...I want her to have that satisfaction...I want her to enjoy sex with me and she cant enjoy it fully if I'm not getting satisfied fully. Advice??
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLrRfwpvERU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdVT9e_eZ8c

Comment

Hey, you need to tone down the masturbating, at least for the couple of weeks before sex. I had the same thing happen when Ia used to do it daily (sometimes multiple times)... and also sore and swollen if too much. No man could get me off! Also, the pressure to climax and make her feel like she's done her job ccan effect reaching orgasm. Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X