My wife is having problems dealing with my past

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife is having problems dealing with my past

A few weeks ago, my wife and I were visiting the town where I was a student back in the eighties. As we walked through a park, she noticed that I had gone very quiet and asked why. I decided to tell her something I'd been keeping secret all these years and, pointing over to some bushes, told her that that was where, one night in my first year, I'd been dragged at knifepoint and homosexually raped by two men. Naturally, she was shocked but, over the next few days, showed what I thought to be an excessive interest in the details. So, reluctantly, I told her that I'd been forced to perform oral sex on each of them and, when they had recovered, I'd had to endure anal sex. No, they hadn't used condoms...yes, I had swallowed...on and on it went. Then I stupidly let slip that afterwards, they left me to get dressed and it took me 10 minutes to find my girdle. Of course I then had to admit that the reason I was in the park so late was so that I could go out and about crossdressed. She's now got it into her head that I'm a pervert and was probably looking for sex. At one stage, she even asked if it was rape, or did they just refuse to pay. Since then, we've been sleeping in separate rooms, and any conversations have been civil enough but short, sweet and to the point. She puts on a show of normality outside but, in the house, it's like living with a stranger. I have no idea how to go about making things better, so any advice would be appreciated.

I'm assuming there's a police report on file?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I'm assuming more than that!
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
        I'm assuming more than that!
        Yep. Another wanna be fiction writer.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
        X