Size matters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size matters

I love my boyfriend very much. He's a great person and good with his mouth and hands. However, he is below average in size. We can have penetrative sex, it's not great, but he makes up for it in other ways.

My issue is, I love giving oral. It turns me on more than just about anything to have a man force himself deep in my mouth. I can even make myself cum from just giving oral to a man. Because he has a small member, he doesn't let me do it for more than about a minute, and I'm never satisfied with it.

I try toys and all that, but it's just not same because I can't feel the throbbing or hear the man moaning without the physical act of it.

I'm not sure what I can do to make this better for both of us.

To be honest with you, you both are going to have to mature past this issue and learn to love each other despite your physical flaws or what you /either of you perceive as flaws. If you (or your partner) continue to see this as an issue in your relationship, you're not compatible and I think you'll be hurting yourselves in the long run if you don't own up to it and be truthful with each other.

Comment

if it's a dealbreaker then leave. many people have physical requirements and if he isn't meeting yours then it will eventually lead to resentment

Comment

Because he has a small member, he doesn't let me do it for more than about a minute,
        What has having a small member have to do with him not letting you do it for more than a minute? Are you saying he stops you from continuing or are you saying he comes after a minute of you going down on him?

Having a small dick means you'd be able to go down on him to the root which most men enjoy. I think if he's stopping you ,maybe you're teeth are getting in the way and it's not good head he's getting. Have you asked him why he stops you? If you have, what did he say?
        Last edited by phasesofthemoon; September 17th, 2018, 08:52 PM.
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
          What has having a small member have to do with him not letting you do it for more than a minute? ...... I think if he's stopping you ,maybe you're teeth are getting in the way and it's not good head he's getting
          Perhaps, but it could be a confidence thing. If he has insecurities around his dick size then that's at it's peak when he's getting head and he knows her eyes are right there looking at his dick.

Have you asked him why he stops you? If you have, what did he say?
          I too am wondering ^

the root
          hahahahahahahaha brilliant
          Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

What has having a small member have to do with him not letting you do it for more than a minute? Are you saying he stops you from continuing or are you saying he comes after a minute of you going down on him?

Having a small dick means you'd be able to go down on him to the root which most men enjoy. I think if he's stopping you ,maybe you're teeth are getting in the way and it's not good head he's getting. Have you asked him why he stops you? If you have, what did he say?
            Maybe big mouth / prominent teeth versus small penis?
            Whats the issue?

Comment

Working...
            X