Skinny isn't sexy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny isn't sexy

My husband and I have been together for 12 years and married for 4. Sex has always been amazing, climaxing every single time, most of the time simultaneously! I've just recently lost 5 stone and it would seem I've lost my ability to climax too! My hubby is well endowed and when I was 20st it wasn't a problem! Now I don't have a huge ass getting in the way, it hurts! 3 times this week we've had great sex but it's just not making me climax. Help me! I have a very high sex drive and this is driving us both insane!

Losing weight shouldn't have anything to do with your ability to climax. What is going on in your head about the weight loss? Are you happy about it or are you losing due to some physical or mental health issues?
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

The weight itself is not related to being able to climax.
      It could be that the position used to give you pressure on just the right spot, and with your changing body, the right spot has changed as well.

Just talk to your husband and start experimenting with different positions and other ways to help you climax.
      You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Thank you both, I've lost the weight for myself, only because I was miserable being huge. Now I feel empowered and confident which I thought would help our sex life. I know the weight loss has not directly influenced my ability to climax and I agree its changed 'the motion of the ocean' but The more I fail to climax the more it affects my head in the moment and I just cant seem to 'let go'.

Comment

Be more patient with each other. I think you're a bit too stuck on the old ways. If you need to orgasm that bad (like scratching the itch) then have fun with each other in other ways and take your time re-discovering your body(ies). This isn't really an issue if you don't want it to be. Think outside the box. You both are in a loving relationship. That's already more than what many people have.

Comment

I just went through this with a new relationship since I lost 75 pounds and went from size 14/16 to size 4/6. When I was heavier, sex felt better.

Since i am now much thinner with the best body ever ( flat stomach, lifted breasts, thighs with a gap), I can wear the sexiest lingerie in size Small, and get into all kinds of positions confidently- with the lights on. It's not as good. Maybe it's the partner I have now don't know for sure. Let us know what you end up doing....

Comment

Originally posted by ImUrGRL View Post
              I just went through this with a new relationship since I lost 75 pounds and went from size 14/16 to size 4/6. When I was heavier, sex felt better.

Since i am now much thinner with the best body ever ( flat stomach, lifted breasts, thighs with a gap), I can wear the sexiest lingerie in size Small, and get into all kinds of positions confidently- with the lights on. It's not as good. Maybe it's the partner I have now don't know for sure. Let us know what you end up doing....
              lmao ...
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by ImUrGRL View Post

The partner that annoys you ?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsR View Post
                  My husband and I have been together for 12 years and married for 4. Sex has always been amazing, climaxing every single time, most of the time simultaneously! I've just recently lost 5 stone and it would seem I've lost my ability to climax too! My hubby is well endowed and when I was 20st it wasn't a problem! Now I don't have a huge ass getting in the way, it hurts! 3 times this week we've had great sex but it's just not making me climax. Help me! I have a very high sex drive and this is driving us both insane!
                  “It hurts” and “great sex” ???
                  So you like it hurting ?
                  At what point in your weight loss did this happen?
                  After losing one stone or 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

The partner that annoys you ?
                    Um yeah that's the one - lol!. He recently said I was more sexually adventurous than he's use to, and that he's use to women who won't let him see them naked (even his ex wife), and would only have sex in the dark. I know - one more thing that makes us not compatible.....

Comment

Working...
                    X