Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like almost everyone has a boyfriend but me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like almost everyone has a boyfriend but me?

I'm not uglist woman in the world.

Why do you think you don't have a boyfriend?

What have you done to find one?

Comment

Your Sister is so pretty

Comment

Maybe it’s because you try too hard adding random men on your social media as per your last thread that any normal guy would be put off by.

Comment

Originally posted by Thanos222 View Post
          Your Sister is so pretty
          It doesn't matter being pretty.

Comment

And what does this have to do with my question?You're just trying to make me feel bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovecoral View Post

It doesn't matter being pretty.
              Being pretty or at least decent looking is very important. No man wants an unattractive woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollon View Post
                Why do you think you don't have a boyfriend?

What have you done to find one?
                Probably because I'm the uglist woman in the world.

Comment

And what does this have to do with my question?You're just trying to make me feel bad.
                  I think your sister is very pretty. She is a prize

Comment

Let's ignore the troll for a moment.
                    Ilovecoral, There can be any number of reasons why you don't have a boyfriend.

The question I have is, why do you want a boyfriend.
                    I think this is the wrong way to go about things.
                    What should happen is: you meet someone. You realise you like this person and are compatible with him. He feels the same way. You spend time together and get feelings for each other. THEN you decide to make him your boyfriend.

It's not about finding a (any) boyfriend. It's about finding the right person who fits with you and brings out the best in you.
                    Now, you're obviously desperate and you'd jump into a relationship with just about anyone. THIS, exactly this, is what's driving nice, normal guys away from you.
                    Nice, normal guys don't want desperate, insecure girls. They want someone who's confident and emotionally stable. Someone who has a fun, fulfilling life with plenty of interests, hobbies, a n active social life and so on.

So, let's focus on that.
                    How are you going to become more confident, more emotionally stable, less desperate and so on?
                    You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Probably because I'm the uglist woman in the world.
                      Are you the ugliest woman in the world or not???

You say you are not and then say you are.

Clearly your “looks” are not a factor , it’s your self esteem , approach and attitude that reeks desperation. That is NOT attractive to anyone whether it be to attract friends , a job or a a date.

Have you deleted the random men off your social media yet? That might be a good start!

What are you doing for yourself to boost self esteem ? Seeking validation from others will never do that.
                      Until you like yourself why should anyone else like you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla View Post
                        Let's ignore the troll for a moment.
                        Ilovecoral, There can be any number of reasons why you don't have a boyfriend.

The question I have is, why do you want a boyfriend.
                        I think this is the wrong way to go about things.
                        What should happen is: you meet someone. You realise you like this person and are compatible with him. He feels the same way. You spend time together and get feelings for each other. THEN you decide to make him your boyfriend.

It's not about finding a (any) boyfriend. It's about finding the right person who fits with you and brings out the best in you.
                        Now, you're obviously desperate and you'd jump into a relationship with just about anyone. THIS, exactly this, is what's driving nice, normal guys away from you.
                        Nice, normal guys don't want desperate, insecure girls. They want someone who's confident and emotionally stable. Someone who has a fun, fulfilling life with plenty of interests, hobbies, a n active social life and so on.

So, let's focus on that.
                        How are you going to become more confident, more emotionally stable, less desperate and so on?
                        No guys like me so I'm scared that I might never get a boyfriend.

Comment

Working...
                        X