Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that circumcision makes sex less enjoyable for men?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true that circumcision makes sex less enjoyable for men?

I have heard that it does, since the foreskin keeps the glans of the penis smooth and moist. And when after the foreskin gets cut off from circumcision, the glans start to become rough and dry (which makes sense to why sex would less enjoyable after that).

Totally untrue. My husband is circumcised and his glands are not dry and rough... He enjoys sex.

We have a male friend who was not circumcised until he was about 30 years old. He said there was absolutely no difference from before he was cut and now that he is cut.

Where are you getting your BS information from?
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

The "Little Me" has been "modified" and he wears a big smile.

Comment

... lol ...
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I've been with both circumcised and uncircumcised men. I can only speak about what I noticed and what they told me, and of course a handful of men don't make for a strong scientific study.

My first bf was circumcised as a baby. He said he had trouble masturbating, because he felt sore really quickly. He also couldn't orgasm easily. It took a very long time for him to climax, so much that I always got sore and couldn't last until the end. I'm talking 1+ hours. Quite often we just 'gave up' after a while.
          Second boyfriend was also circumcised as a baby. He had no problems whatsoever. He enjoyed sex a lot, but obviously couldn't compare with non-circumcised as he'd never experienced it. He also took a really long time to orgasm though. Sometimes it took so long that he'd rather stop before finishing and go to sleep.

Ever since it's been mostly non-circumcised partners. I've never met anyone who had that same problem about 'lasting too long' and not being able to finish.
          I can't say if this is a general and recurring issue with circumcised men. Just with the few I've known.
          You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

None of the circumcised men I have been with (not that many mind you) had trouble orgasming but one, who was (IMO) abused as a thirteen year old by a much older woman. He didn't believe he was abused wherein I believe that anyone who is 20 years older taking advantage of a 13 year old certainly has been a victim of sexual assault/statutory rape.

Comment

Working...
            X