Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boyfriend doesnít take no for an answer (sex) am I going crazy??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend doesnít take no for an answer (sex) am I going crazy??

Iíve been with my boyfriend for 9 months and from the very first time we ever did stuff he hasnít taken no for an answer. The first time we did stuff I was a virgin and hadnít done anything before and I said no and closed my legs and he prised them open and continued doing stuff anyway (I did give in and I didnít say no again and just went along with it). Ever since then I usually only have sex with him because he wonít leave me alone till I do, heíll kiss me and touch me sometimes for hours until I finally give in so he leaves me alone. Sometimes I tell him no and move his hand but he doesnít listen and just moves it right back. One time we were outside and he wouldnít let me leave because he wanted me to go back to his house to have sex with him once I finally got away he sat outside and refused to move for about an hour. Another time when I said I didnít want to go back to his house he started punching walls and things. Iíve never been in a relationship before now so Iím not sure if Iím overreacting I feel like itís all in my head and Iím going crazy. Heís lovely mostly all other aspects and I feel as though I may have been blinded by that. Is what heís doing wrong??

Girl. Dump him and stop letting him rape you. Tell your mother and father what you've said in your opening post.
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Rape is wrong .
      You are being repeatedly raped.
      Rape happens within marriages and Iím sorry this is happening to you within your first relationship.

If you canít discuss with your parents, do you have a close female relative you can talk to or a counsellor?

Comment

Yes, Iíve told my close friends but only one of them think itís wrong Iíve discussed it with him and he also thinks itís wrong and he says he is going to stop. I donít think itís rape since I eventually agree and take part.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorxox View Post
          YI donít think itís rape since I eventually agree and take part.
          The word 'EVENTUALLY' means it's rape.
          You didn't want to. Period. You only give in because you feel like you don't have a choice.

You need to get away from this guy, NOW. He's a rapist. He's dangerous. He has shown that he doesn't care about what you want. The only thing he cares about is getting what he wants.
          Are you close to your parents? Or can you speak to a school counselor about what's happening?
          You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Originally posted by Anorxox View Post
            Yes, Iíve told my close friends but only one of them think itís wrong Iíve discussed it with him and he also thinks itís wrong and he says he is going to stop. I donít think itís rape since I eventually agree and take part.
            It IS rape!
            You eventually give in because the consequences of not doing so result in him punching walls and things.
            Well guess what? Eventually he will be punching you instead of things.

He does NOT love or care for you. He is only after what he can get. He is an angry man. He is exercising power and control.

Get away NOW!

Comment

If he cared for you he wouldn't force you. As a guy I couldn't have sex with a girl who really wasn't keen. Both parties need to fully consent, absolutely no question about that.

You can do better.

Comment

Working...
              X