Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend wants to watch me have sex with another woman

Hello,

I was just hoping to hear from people who've been in a similar situation, I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

I guess a little information first, we're both 23 and we've been dating for a year now. I've recently had to move states and we've been doing long distance for several weeks. A few nights ago we were just talking , making jokes and she mentions that she wants to watch me have sex with another girl, turns out its not a joke and its something she would genuinely like to try.

At first I thought this was a way of her asking if I would be okay if it were the other way around but she seems pretty adamant about not wanting to sleep with other guys although she's mentioned wanting to try a threesome with another guy (only if i was involved, says she wouldn't be interested with just two random guys.)

I'm just a confused on the one hand every man's dream right? I'm just surprised to see this side to her i guess and im now seriously questioning things because i saw this as a long term relationship and she apparently wants the same but I don't know if this is just a sign of things to come or am i just over thinking it?

If anyone has experience in similar relationships how did things work out for you? Anything i should know about?

Thank you for the taking the time, much appreciated

She mentioned a fantasy and perhaps part of that fantasy is you agreeing to it.
    Did you?
    She also said she wanted an mmf threesome with you. Would you be on board with that?

Basically dont commit to one without committing to both.
    Because she might just suggest an mff, so she can have an mmf in return.

Also many peoples fantasies are a let down when made reality or worse they react with jealousy they never thought would happen , such as in her fantasy , you and another girl are all over her first and foremost, but the reality could be that you end up paying more attention to the other female. And your gf is thinking ďwait! This isnít what was supposed to happen?! ď

I know a couple that opened up their relationship but it only happened after years of discussion , the what ifís etc and it only happened after they were married.

Tread carefully and donít indulge until after lengthy discussions about whatís allowed, whatís not and not while you are long distance.

Comment

Hi Maggiemay,

I appreciate your reply.

We've talked about it, I told her that I couldn't do it because if it was the other way around a mmf threesome or her sleeping with another guy I couldn't handle that. She maintains that she doesn't want to sleep with other guys and that she doesn't really care about the mmf threesome.

I'm just confused and not sure what to make of it, if this is a genuine fantasy of hers then i said im very happy to talk about it, find other ways, etc. In the end, I want her to be happy but if this is something else her trying to be deceiving.. Im just not sure what to make of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anics View Post
        Hi Maggiemay,

I appreciate your reply.

We've talked about it, I told her that I couldn't do it because if it was the other way around a mmf threesome or her sleeping with another guy I couldn't handle that. She maintains that she doesn't want to sleep with other guys and that she doesn't really care about the mmf threesome.

I'm just confused and not sure what to make of it, if this is a genuine fantasy of hers then i said im very happy to talk about it, find other ways, etc. In the end, I want her to be happy but if this is something else her trying to be deceiving.. Im just not sure what to make of it.
        Put it out of your mind, say you will discuss further in person and donít worry about it.
        It may be a passing fantasy and leave it up to her to bring up again.

Comment

I'd probably try to go about it the way Maggie described but fail. I wouldn't see her the same way. I'm being totally honest. I think if you are having doubts and need answers, go find it and don't shove it under the rug. You're also sort of putting the cart before the horse. Maybe you don't quite know each other as well as you thought you did and one year isn't enough. Don't beat yourself up if you're both not compatible in the long run. I'd reconsider the relationship if you feel this isn't good for you and if you don't see her the same way. You're entitled to your opinion and are free to decide what makes you happy.

Comment

she prob slept with a guy goodluck

Comment

Iíve done it several times, with girlfriends and with casual sex partners. Itís great. If youíve never done it I say go for it. Regarding the mmf theesomes, thatís usually just a fantasy that rarely comes to fruition. Just man up and slay both girls. You wonít regret it

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
                don't indulge until after lengthy discussions about what's allowed, what's not and not while you are long distance.
                This ^

You need some more discussion with your GF on this before anything happens. Talk about it the next time the two of you are together.
                Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by Anics View Post
                  Hello,

If anyone has experience in similar relationships how did things work out for you? Anything i should know about?
                  This is what my ex bf was insisting on and I absolutely did not want to sleep with another man. It was a deal breaker for me and was one of the reasons I broke up with him. I personally believe these kind of 'fantasies' can tear apart families and relationships...

Comment

Originally posted by D.high View Post
                    she prob slept with a guy goodluck
                    I was thinking she wants to sleep with the woman she wants him to do in front of her.
                    Ask her if she's bi, Anics.

*Wavezzz to Celine*
                    Last edited by phasesofthemoon; August 10th, 2018, 08:56 PM.
                    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by deadelvis View Post
                      Iíve done it several times, with girlfriends and with casual sex partners. Itís great. If youíve never done it I say go for it. Regarding the mmf theesomes, thatís usually just a fantasy that rarely comes to fruition. Just man up and slay both girls. You wonít regret it
                      This made me laugh.
                      Why do you think mmf threesomes donít come to fruition?
                      Because the male in the relationship wonít do it?
                      Men and their egoís lol

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

I was thinking she wants to sleep with the woman she wants him to do in front of her.
                        Ask her if she's bi, Anics.

*Wavezzz to Celine*
                        *hugzzz*

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

This made me laugh.
                          Why do you think mmf threesomes donít come to fruition?
                          Because the male in the relationship wonít do it?
                          Men and their egoís lol
                          Ego is probably part of it, but honestly itís pretty difficult to stay erect when thereís another guy in the room. Iíve had sex with people watching and itís not impossible, but when thereís another hard dick in your immediate proximity it gets kinda weird and itís hard to stay in the mood, or at least thatís been my experience

Comment

One time there was a situation where me and another guy were hooking up with two girls in the same room and kinda switching girls. Every time he saw my penis he would lose his erection. I think stuff like that is pretty common. Homophobia is deeply rooted in the male psyche.

Comment

Originally posted by deadelvis View Post
                              One time there was a situation where me and another guy were hooking up with two girls in the same room and kinda switching girls. Every time he saw my penis he would lose his erection. I think stuff like that is pretty common. Homophobia is deeply rooted in the male psyche.
                              Male bravado not homophobia.

Comment

Working...
                              X