Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend won't do much in bed and it's frustrating

Hi, new member here, first post.
    I've been dating a very nice girl now for a few months. Everything is going great as we learn about each other. The sex is really great too - there is some weird chemistry where we are totally horny around each other all the time. She's a great girl, and things are going well. The problem is, she is not very adventurous in bed. I need a bit - well, a lot - more kink, but she is content with basic sex. We have discussed my interests, and she has made her limits clear. She is very traditional and a bit reserved, so any kind of kinkiness is foreign to her. It would probably be dumb to end the relationship over this, but if we stay together, which I would like, I'll never be truly fulfilled otherwise. Not sure what to do. Thanks for any thoughtful and/or constructive comments.
    Last edited by seeeker; July 25th, 2018, 12:31 AM.

You are silly to stay with someone who won't give you what you THINK is your "biological imperative."
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

There may be a likelihood that she's not comfortable around you completely yet. There's a very large element of trust involved here. If you're considering dumping her because you aren't getting off on your fantasies with her, I think there's a fine line why you're with her in the first place. Are you with her because you just want someone to fuck every way you like or are you with her because you see a long term (valuable) future with her? Figure out what you think is important and what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
        There may be a likelihood that she's not comfortable around you completely yet. There's a very large element of trust involved here. If you're considering dumping her because you aren't getting off on your fantasies with her, I think there's a fine line why you're with her in the first place. Are you with her because you just want someone to fuck every way you like or are you with her because you see a long term (valuable) future with her? Figure out what you think is important and what you need.
        Yes! I 100% agree. Sounds like a fuck buddy that will fulfill all your sexual fantasies is more important to you at this point. And there's nothing wrong with that. Rose is also correct with the likelihoid of her not being completely comfortable with you yet.

Comment

Well what are you interested in that she’s not willing to try? Stuff like anal can be negotiated eventually, but if you’re into more hardcore stuff like taking a shit on her chest it’s probably never gonna happen

Comment

Working...
          X