Need reassurance please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need reassurance please help!

About 3 weeks ago my girlfriend and I were in the car and while giving me head i cummed , we then went to watch a movie which lasted about 2 hours after that we went back to the car and for the first time while she was on top we both had our underwears off and while i am SURE no cum came out she is worried pre cum went inside (even though i did not feel it and my dick was not remotely inside her vagina) , can she get pregnant? I did not pee after the first time i cummed and she has regular symptoms of her period such as bloating , mood swings , and migranes. can she possibly be pregnant?

If you're going to be sexually active, save yourself the stress every time you get your clothes off. Talk to your girlfriend about using birth control pills or an IUD, as well as condoms.
    Don't be an idiot about safe sex.

Now, the odds of her being pregnant are extremely minimal. But nothing will answer your question better than a pregnancy test. So instead of asking strangers online, find out for a fact.
    ANd start by reading up about how the female repreductive system and menstruation works. The more you know, the better.
    You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

I very much agree - nothing to add. Just mentioning it so you'd know more than one person read your topic

Comment

Originally posted by brandon12 View Post
        About 3 weeks ago my girlfriend and I were in the car and while giving me head i cummed , we then went to watch a movie which lasted about 2 hours after that we went back to the car and for the first time while she was on top we both had our underwears off and while i am SURE no cum came out she is worried pre cum went inside (even though i did not feel it and my dick was not remotely inside her vagina) , can she get pregnant? I did not pee after the first time i cummed and she has regular symptoms of her period such as bloating , mood swings , and migranes. can she possibly be pregnant?
        Yes! Now go forth a worry about your stupidy
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

naaaaaaa i very much dout she preg mate, just learn your leason next time you plank

Comment

You're an idiot, but as horny as you both can get you, you both need to practice safe sex. I'm not sure if you took sexual education or your parents have told you anything about wearing condoms, but you need to be ahead of the game and wear of the sake of your future and hers.

Comment

Originally posted by RedX View Post
              ......ahead of the game......
              Lol!

Comment

Working...
              X