Is this discharge or semen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this discharge or semen

Hi, I found a white stain about 3 inches long found in my girlfriends underwear after a suspicious week, semen or discharge? Wont let me attach an image

Thanks

Well thank god for small favours... I'm pretty sure most people wont' want a photo of your girlfriends clitty litter.

Its most likely discharge.
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Hi, yes I appreciate that haha but would really like some visual confirmation from someone as im so worried, whats worried me the most is how white it is

Comment

Originally posted by atman View Post
        Hi, yes I appreciate that haha but would really like some visual confirmation from someone as im so worried, whats worried me the most is how white it is
        Female discharge is often white. It's quite common in young women so get over your suspicious nature unless you have more to go on then clitty litter.
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
          clitty litter
          Hahahahaha outstanding
          Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Cannot tell but there are online services that will let you know if you send them a sample of the fluid on her panties. They help people tell if their female partners are cheating. They also can help women with men who have stains on their underwear too. I have been with a lot of women and they do leak. My wife would sometimes get sexually excited and lubricate like crazy without any physical contact so you really cannot tell without a DNA test. I once lived with a girlfriend who was cheating on me and it took me a few months before I realized the taste during oral sex was semen and not mine.

Comment

A woman's discharge changes in colour and consistency depending on what stage of menstrual cycle they are in.
              The odour of semen is quite distinct as you should know.

What do you mean by a suspicious week?

Comment

Working...
              X