How virgin is virgin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How virgin is virgin?

When I met my wife so was a 19 year old version. On the night of our first date I did everything but intercourse and she had a lot of orgasms. Over the years she has has told me that I was the first person to every touch her vagina both on and under her clothes. I was the first to perform oral on her and I was the first guy she performed oral on. My penis was the first non child one she ever saw. That made it easy to tell her it was big .

We got engaged 3 weeks later and that is when she lost her virginity. Hearing all the firsts a 19 year old had with me was interesting. I had never been with a girl that much a virgin. Most of the virgins did everything but intercourse. Today she dropped a bombshell on me. She told me that she never had an orgasm until that night we dated. Never even masturbated due to strict religious upbringing. Now I know why she was quick to say yes when I proposed so soon. She discovered orgasms and liked them. In fact she had them very easily and intensely multiple times. I was very surprised to hear that she never even masturbated or had an orgasm. She was fine with me but I should have suspected something because she liked to have sex a lot after that and at our age we still are and she is still having very intense orgasms in under 3 minutes.

So what is a virgin these days. I read about anal an everything else but PIV so is the definition of virgin whatever you want it to be. I find it an outdated concept now that we all know how babies are made and the process that makes them so it is no longer a mystery. As far as I am concerned, so what if I was the first or the girl I am with is not a virgin. What does it matter these days other than what each culture and religion assigns to it. Saving it for marriage is not my idea of a fun honeymoon. On our honeymoon we were able to do more advanced stuff learned in the previous 8 months of having sex with my new bride. So weigh in on what you consider a virgin to be and how important you think it is these days.

wow nice experience.

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyFL View Post
      When I met my wife so was a 19 year old version. On the night of our first date I did everything but intercourse and she had a lot of orgasms. Over the years she has has told me that I was the first person to every touch her vagina both on and under her clothes. I was the first to perform oral on her and I was the first guy she performed oral on. My penis was the first non child one she ever saw. That made it easy to tell her it was big .

We got engaged 3 weeks later and that is when she lost her virginity. Hearing all the firsts a 19 year old had with me was interesting. I had never been with a girl that much a virgin. Most of the virgins did everything but intercourse. Today she dropped a bombshell on me. She told me that she never had an orgasm until that night we dated. Never even masturbated due to strict religious upbringing. Now I know why she was quick to say yes when I proposed so soon. She discovered orgasms and liked them. In fact she had them very easily and intensely multiple times. I was very surprised to hear that she never even masturbated or had an orgasm. She was fine with me but I should have suspected something because she liked to have sex a lot after that and at our age we still are and she is still having very intense orgasms in under 3 minutes.

So what is a virgin these days. I read about anal an everything else but PIV so is the definition of virgin whatever you want it to be. I find it an outdated concept now that we all know how babies are made and the process that makes them so it is no longer a mystery. As far as I am concerned, so what if I was the first or the girl I am with is not a virgin. What does it matter these days other than what each culture and religion assigns to it. Saving it for marriage is not my idea of a fun honeymoon. On our honeymoon we were able to do more advanced stuff learned in the previous 8 months of having sex with my new bride. So weigh in on what you consider a virgin to be and how important you think it is these days.
      I think you are a virgin and a troll.
      In another post you said you have not had sex for 20 years with your wife due to medical reasons but also said everytime you have sex currently she has intense orgasms. And multiple. You also infer that there is a third party in your relationship for numerous years.

Lets suppose your story is true for a minute , you state how old you are and that bisexuality and gay was taboo.
      She likely faked her intense orgasms in under 3 minutes because she was having sex with someone she is not sexually attracted to and wants it over and done with .

None of your original posts or replies to others are consistent. And yet you claim to be happily married for over 40 years.
      Why are you on here? To give advice or to seek it? Or to get off on your fictional stories as a 66 yr old virgin?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

In another post you said you have not had sex for 20 years with your wife due to medical reasons but also said everytime you have sex currently she has intense orgasms. And multiple. You also infer that there is a third party in your relationship for numerous years.

Lets suppose your story is true for a minute , you state how old you are and that bisexuality and gay was taboo.
        She likely faked her intense orgasms in under 3 minutes because she was having sex with someone she is not sexually attracted to and wants it over and done with .

None of your original posts or replies to others are consistent. And yet you claim to be happily married for over 40 years.
        Why are you on here? To give advice or to seek it? Or to get off on your fictional stories as a 66 yr old virgin?
        Maggie, this deserves a mic drop at the end
        You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

You wrong on all counts. I am married for 46 years. We have not had PIV sex in the last 20 years. That does not mean we have no sex. There is more than one way to skin a cat. We did live in a poly triad with my wife's best friend for 30 years. Before then it was just me and my wife having sex with the occasional wife swap and threesome. I had over 1,000 FFM threesomes as hard as it is to believe but do the math when your normal sex is a threesome for 30 years. I did say non heterosexual was taboo back in the 50's an 60's. You were probably not born until not long ago and have no idea of what it was like back then. My wife is sexually attracted to me and always has been. She stills wants to have sex even though we have not been with our girlfriend for the last 9 years. he good sex with me is why she accepted my proposal after 3 weeks of dating. She really does have orgasms in under 3 minutes, only now it is oral or with her vibrator. She will often start to orgasm as soon as my tongue touches her. She has a very sensitive clitoris.

You are being rude. You can search on some of the key phrases in my posts and find me all over the internet on most sex related forums. I post under different names because most forums require a unique user name. I also do not need you to believe me and to think I am a virgin does not speak well of your detective abilities.

BTW I am here to share my experiences since I have done every fetish you probably know of and been with a lot of women since I have been poly since I was a teenager. Most people do not believe me despite leaving out the really good stuff that makes it seem even more unbelievable. A troll I am not and your logic and conclusions do not make sense. I do not follow your logic. I like to preach that there is more than one way to structure a marriage. We are still married while our monogamous friends and siblings are on their 2nd or 3rd marriages. I often post in Poly and fetish forums.

P.S. I used to date a girl in Sydney back in 1970 when they were still building the Opera House. We almost got married but I did not want to live in Sydney. I liked Sydney. Was not a virgin back then either. You are funny. A 67 year old Virgin is funny.
          Last edited by VinnyFL; July 17th, 2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla View Post

Maggie, this deserves a mic drop at the end
            I can see how closed minded and cliquish this forum is. Everything I said was true an it is the same as I have posted on many forums about sex, marriage and relationships. Apparently some people cannot believe that others can live differently than they do and have poor reading comprehension.

Comment

Working...
            X