Relationship ruined due to fetish?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship ruined due to fetish?

Hello guys, this is a long and complicated issue. I've been with this person for a year. It's been a turbulent, a lot of cheating, break ups, sexting and flirting with other people.

I'm not the one who was doing it lol

They also stare at other men and its been driving me crazy and I'm at my wits end. The issue is with their obsession and fetish with suits. That's been a common theme, being around other people in suits makes me feel uncomfortable when I'm with them because they stare and I know why.

I've been made to do stuff to make them happy over and over again and I'm not sure what to do. It's ruined the relationship. Is there anything that can be done? Or is it best to leave?

They've sexted people, run a hidden Tumblr account, flirted with people, made to do stuff over and over again. They have even flirted with their ex, they tell me they love me but I'm not sure anymore anyway.

It's all had a common theme - Suits.

I feel like it's desensitised them to everything too, normal sex, affection, love and a lot of emotions - Nothing apart from suits turns them on and they'll literally be sexting people less than a day of us breaking up (Suit related again) or even looking for sex less than a week after.

What would you guys do?

If you don't like being with a cheater them leave them.

Comment

this is a long and complicated issue. I've been with this person for a year.
      Cheating, flirting with others, disrespectful to you, sexting other people, multiple breakups ALL WITHIN ONE MEASLY YEAR.

Whats wrong with YOU that you don't have the ballzzz to dump this persons skanky ass? Do "they" have your first born locked up so if you leave "them" your kid gets the hose or something?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Uh yeah... drop him/her. They clearly have no respect for you. Sometimes you can become infatuated with somebody who doesn't treat you well and it keeps you hanging on. Maybe this is you? I don't really see this pattern changing.. wouldn't you rather be in a relationship where you are fulfilled and not worried all the time? It's sometimes hard to face the facts and make these changes especially if you're heart doesn't truly want It. It might sound hard based on how you're feeling right now but trust me... it's worth it.
        Last edited by Afterimage; July 3rd, 2018, 11:12 PM. Reason: Accidently hit post, wasnt done typing

Comment

Originally posted by smelekh View Post
          I've been with this person for a year. It's been a turbulent, a lot of cheating, break ups, sexting and flirting with other people.

What would you guys do?
          Dump them, obviously.
          Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I think that since this has been going on for a while, it doesn't seem like much will change at any point. It doesn't seem like your significant other is making any effort in working towards your relationship.

So it is up to you to decide what you want. You can stay in this unhealthy relationship, where the person doesn't seem to have much respect or care for your feelings and well being. If you stay, it will only be more of the same - more cheating, more anxiety, more of not feeling like you're enough. If you are okay with feeling this way for the rest of your life, that's what you will get if you stay. If you decide that you don't want this to continue, your only choice is leaving. If you leave, it will be hard at first, but it will give you a chance to find someone who actually deserves, respects, and loves you. I think you deserve more than what you're getting in this relationship, and it will be in your best interest to seek happiness elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
            X