What is squirting really?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is squirting really?

Ok. What the hell is she squirting all over my bed. When it dries it looks like male cum. But women donít have a prostate. Is it piss? Other guys cum thatís built up inside her? Some kinda weird unicorn tears? What is this white shit all over my bed?

Originally posted by deadelvis View Post
    weird unicorn tears
    That's my best guess dude ^
    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Normal vaginal discharge leaves white stains. More or less depending on time of the month.
      I suspect unicorn tears would be rainbow coloured.

Comment

Ever heard of google?
        You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

The "squirt" that comes from the Skeans Glad (also referred to as the "female prostate") is clear (it's not urine) so if what's coming out of your current "lay" is looking like semen then it's likely just a very thick natural vaginal lubricant. If its odorless then it's likely not any type of infection.
          Unicorn tears smell like cotton candy!
          Last edited by phasesofthemoon; July 2nd, 2018, 05:02 PM.
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Lucky, is what you are

Comment

Other guys cum that's built up inside her. Go get checked out immediately. And please let us all know what the Docs response was.

Comment

Doctor said ďskeet skeet my niggaĒ and locked the door. Not really sure what that means but heís been in there with her for like 30 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                X