Friends with benifits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends with benifits

Why is it that so many people have issues with this topic. As a sexual person I realize that sex is a fun and can be enjoyed without all the emotional baggage. I have a female friend/mate, who I met at a geocaching event in the spring of 2016. She is 46 divorced and highly sexual. We meet up every month or so go Geocaching and enjoy some sexual play, intercourse has never happened and probably wont. She loves have her full C cup breasts tied up and enjoys me watching her masterbate. Its a blast and she's a ball of fun. She is also one of the only a few women I've been with that can deep throat with ease.

We spend a day together, then maybe not see or text for a month then meet up for some fun. As they say here in Canada, "It works for me and it apparently works for her"
    Last edited by trackdayguy; June 27th, 2018, 10:24 AM.

So why do you care if people have issues with it?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I didn't know they said "If it works for me and it apparently works for her" in Canada?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Actually, it's "If it works for me and it apparently works for her, eh?"
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
          So why do you care if people have issues with it?
          I am unable to see where in my text I said I cared what people think. If you take another read you'll see I said "Why is it so many people.......

Comment

Because some people believe in old fashioned romance and casual sex just feels wrong. Iím somewhere in the middle. I think friends with benefits is kinda gross and sleazy but Iíve done it when I was lonely. But when a girl only wants sex from me I just assume sheís trash. Sorry thatís just how I feel

Comment

What's "geocaching"?

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
                Actually, it's "If it works for me and it apparently works for her, eh?"
                LMAO
                "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by deadelvis View Post
                  Because some people believe in old fashioned romance and casual sex just feels wrong. Iím somewhere in the middle. I think friends with benefits is kinda gross and sleazy but Iíve done it when I was lonely. But when a girl only wants sex from me I just assume sheís trash. Sorry thatís just how I feel
                  Uhm... aren't you tying some chick up and choking her without being in a relationship with her? Do you not consider yourself "trash" for doing the same thing she is doing?

This is from your bondage thread...

Solid advice. Although sheís not really the type to cry rape. Sheís a freak and itís her idea so Iím not worried about it. Iíve been the one whoís interested in more than just sex, but sheís been pretty unapologetic about the fact that sheís just using me for sex and free meals. The reason Iím interested in doing this for her is mainly because our sex is already amazing and Iíd really like to make some memories with her that she wonít forget.
                  You say you have been the one more interested than just sex... what with "trash?"

Last edited by phasesofthemoon; June 28th, 2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

You're the only person I know in Canada who uses that ridiculous phrase and I'm Canadian. I don't think anyone has any problems with friends with benefits. Are you sure you don't have a chip on your shoulder? Are you hanging out with the wrong crowd or indiscreet about your personal life (such that you're receiving backlash for your life choices)? Once a month is hardly highly sexual. Fuck away, I say. Enjoy it. Life is short but Lord forbid the orgasms are.

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

Uhm... aren't you tying some chick up and choking her without being in a relationship with her? Do you not consider yourself "trash" for doing the same thing she is doing?

This is from your bondage thread...

You say you have been the one more interested than just sex... what with "trash?"
                      Yes, I know sheís trash. Iím pretty awful too. But thatís the thing. As someone whoís been around and experienced both sides of the coin I can say with complete honesty that I hate casual sex and I much prefer being monogamous. We are monogamous now but this relationship is starting out like a demolition derby of bad choices. If weíd started things off right and she wasnít such a crazy hoe things could have been perfect but now itís like Iím jumping into a relationship with the town bike. I posted in my previous thread with an update about the situation. Itís a nightmare honestly. I wish people had class and dignity but Iíve just come to accept that itís 2018 and sex positivity has justified everyone being complete trash. Fuck it. The sex is good and itís better than being lonely. But Iím still pretty horrified by her behavior

Comment

Yes, I know sheís trash. Iím pretty awful too. But thatís the thing. As someone whoís been around and experienced both sides of the coin I can say with complete honesty that I hate casual sex and I much prefer being monogamous. We are monogamous now but this relationship is starting out like a demolition derby of bad choices. If weíd started things off right and she wasnít such a crazy hoe things could have been perfect but now itís like Iím jumping into a relationship with the town bike. I posted in my previous thread with an update about the situation. Itís a nightmare honestly. I wish people had class and dignity but Iíve just come to accept that itís 2018 and sex positivity has justified everyone being complete trash. Fuck it. The sex is good and itís better than being lonely. But Iím still pretty horrified by her behavior
                        Gotta love your honesty.!

Comment

Damn. Your view of yourself and other people is actually the problem with ALL of that. If you think someone's trash, don't fuck them. If you can't help but fuck them, try to appreciate them.

Seriously though, if you can't think anything positive about this person, it's really unhealthy for the both of you to keep having sex with each other.

Comment

I had no problem with it until she asked my three friends and I to gang bang her. None of us wanted to do that and that was the end of our FWB relationship. I found out that another 2 friends were also getting benefits, and since we often had sex after she got home from her dates, the idea of her tasting and smelling like one of my friends turned me off. That was a problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X