Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bondage for beginners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bondage for beginners

    So the girl Ive been sleeping with expressed that she likes bondage, nothing too crazy, just being tied up and teased, choked etc. I have no idea where to even get started. This is something Ive never tried. Im naturally pretty dominant in bed so it shouldnt be too hard to make the step from pulling hair to light bondage, but Im worried I wont be convincing enough and Ill ruin the vibe. I bought a couple books but they dont help very much. Tying the rope knots isnt rocket science, but being authentic as Im choking her is a bit more difficult since my natural response is to be gentle and romantic. Any advice on how to get started? Shes done this type of thing before but were not comfortable discussing the details of previous sexual partners. Im assuming she had a boyfriend who was into tying her up

  • #2
    In this day and age of "Me Too" I sincerely suggest that you get her permission in writing to tie her up and choke her. If you don't, you could be looking at some sort of sexual aggravated assault charge if you dump her before she's ready to be dumped.

    You don't even call her a 'girl friend' so I'm assuming you don't know her all that well or are that emotionally invested in her... watch yourself.... a woman scorned and all that jazz.
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

    Comment


    • #3
      Solid advice. Although shes not really the type to cry rape. Shes a freak and its her idea so Im not worried about it. Ive been the one whos interested in more than just sex, but shes been pretty unapologetic about the fact that shes just using me for sex and free meals. The reason Im interested in doing this for her is mainly because our sex is already amazing and Id really like to make some memories with her that she wont forget.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by deadelvis View Post
        Solid advice. Although shes not really the type to cry rape. Shes a freak and its her idea so Im not worried about it. Ive been the one whos interested in more than just sex, but shes been pretty unapologetic about the fact that shes just using me for sex and free meals. The reason Im interested in doing this for her is mainly because our sex is already amazing and Id really like to make some memories with her that she wont forget.
        If you're not already into her scene then the odds are that you're not going to burn your experience into her brain. However, if you're intent on going on with her (don't let her shred you) then maybe the board in the link below can help to educate.

        https://bdsmboard.org/
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

        Comment


        • #5
          I tried to post a link to a BDSM forum but it flagged as "unapproved" Just google "bondage forum" and it and others will pop up.

          Adding:
          Shes a freak and its her idea so Im not worried about it.
          It's "the freaks" that you DO have to worry about because more times then not, they have some issues from childhood that cause the freak in the first place. Not saying she has but the odds are...
          Last edited by phasesofthemoon; June 26th, 2018, 08:51 PM.
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
            In this day and age of "Me Too" I sincerely suggest that you get her permission in writing to tie her up and choke her.
            I fear that you're right. But my god, doesn't this just suck all the fun out of it.

            What a shit time.
            Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post

              I fear that you're right. But my god, doesn't this just suck all the fun out of it.

              What a shit time.
              I hear ya but can you imagine being a woman up until now when it comes to consent? Unfortunately its gone too far the other way now. I heard my morning radio announcer interviewing a "Consent Coach" a couple of weeks ago and she said that asking for consent should start at the diaper change. "May I change your diaper now?" WTF O.O
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                I heard my morning radio announcer interviewing a "Consent Coach" a couple of weeks ago and she said that asking for consent should start at the diaper change. "May I change your diaper now?" WTF O.O
                Yes, that made it to the UK news as well. Everyone was going mad about it!
                Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's gone from one extreme to another. Of note though... even Christian Gray of 50 Shades of Gray fame got permission in writing.
                  "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X