What does a girl orgasm look like

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does a girl orgasm look like

My question is, how do i know for sure that my girlfriend has had an orgasm? There were a couple of times when I was rubbing her that she got a tickling sensation in her leg while i was doing it, making me stop because she said it was tickling her, even though everything seemed right until that moment. I tried asking what is it but ofcourse she didnt say "I came", because she didnt, unless thats how she comes. What I wanna find out is whether such thing is normal for other girls too.
    ​​

It's different for every girl.
    Some are very obvious about it, others aren't.

Just talk to her about it. Ask her if you've ever made her come. If she says no, ask her to show you how to do it.
    You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Originally posted by Kreekeriss View Post
      how do i know for sure that my girlfriend has had an orgasm?

This face:
      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I thought it was like this.

"What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

What’shappen and Sara !! Lmfao !!!

I agree with Ayla , the woman I have been with are all different . If your not sure , I would talk to her about and I have sometimes asked her to show me how she does it .
          I would try not to make the primary goal an orgasm . Just be sure that she is enjoying it , pay close attention to what she responds to and expand on that .

As a male , I was shocked to find out that some woman don’t need to have an orgasm to feel sexual fulfilled ( unless they where lying to me because I was a lousy lover ? Nah .... ! Lol )

Be creative and experiment ( lab coat optional) there are a ton of buttons down there that do al kinds of wonderful things !

Good luck my friend !
          It’s time to let go , you have to sacrifice the life you have for the life you want !

Comment

Yes, you're right. A tickling in her leg is NOT an orgasm. If you're bushy or your man chest was furrying against her leg, then calm that thing down with a clipper. I think the person you should be asking is her and what makes her orgasm.

Comment

OFace.jpg
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

OFace2.jpg
                "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                  OMG, PHASES !!!!
                  I'm dyin !!!!!!!!!!!!
                  The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Working...
                  X