Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you desire sex if the guy was a terrible kisser?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you desire sex if the guy was a terrible kisser?

A guy I really liked kissed me but it wasnít an enjoyable experience. Iíve kissed other guys in the past and enjoyed it, but I can only describe this as having an itch on my lips. When we went to have sex, I had no desire to do so and I couldnít get or stay aroused. Is this normal?

Nope
    The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

If the kiss is bad, you shouldn't have made it to sex.
      That tells you all you need to know.
      You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

If you don't feel like having sex with him then don't. A bad kiss is one thing, but if the urge and desire to have sex isn't there then there's nothing you can really do. Sometimes you have chemistry with people, sometimes you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lel92 View Post
          A guy I really liked kissed me but it wasnít an enjoyable experience. Iíve kissed other guys in the past and enjoyed it, but I can only describe this as having an itch on my lips. When we went to have sex, I had no desire to do so and I couldnít get or stay aroused. Is this normal?
          Whats not normal is the fact that you "went to have sex" with someone you thought you liked but actually didn't. Why?

Comment

Working...
          X