Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some women not like receiving oral sex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some women not like receiving oral sex?

I've dated some women in my past that say they don't like when a guy goes down on them...I love doing it and its a big part of my sexual "game" if you will...I have a whole method worked out that seems to work well. I'm sure there are a myriad of reasons but can you fill me in on some? Also, have you ever been converted from not liking it to liking it? Thanks!!

Why do some people like getting their toes sucked? Why do some people like getting slapped on their ass during sex?

People just like what they like. There's no general consensus, no right or wrong. It feels good for some and just blah for others.

In some cases it can be because the woman is blocked by insecurity about the appearance or smell of their nether regions.
    Or they can have trouble letting go of the control.
    Or they might feel guilty about receiving selfish pleasure while the guy has to put in the effort and not get anything back right away - you'd be surprised how many women have been taught that a man's pleasure is all that really matters during sex.
    Or maybe because they know that receiving oral sex means they will be required to return the favor and they really dislike giving oral sex.

Could be so many reasons.
    What's your situation in particular? If we have more details we might be able to narrow it down.

Comment

Some love it, and some hate it

Comment

You may be missing out on one key component: a deeper emotional connection. Fine, you've got the tongue and digit mechanisms - big deal. It means nothing if a woman isn't mentally or emotionally connected to you. Even if you're using it as foreplay if the recipient isn't in the right head or heart space, they're not going to be receptive.

Comment

Working...
        X