Issues with losing virginity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with losing virginity

Me and my girlfriend have been together for around 4 years now and we are both ready to have sex. We've been giving each other oral for essentially our entire relationship so we understand a good amount of our bodies, the only issue is she happens to be very tight (I can fit one finger in without hurting her, sometimes two) and I am around 8 inches long and quite wide. I'd very much prefer a remedy that would cause her no pain however I understand if that's not possible. We have tried a few times and after getting the head in it would hurt too bad and we would stop. Please help if you can, thanks.

Bro just the tip then half, and use lube even if shes wet it will help dont go all way if your around 8 and shes a virgin you will prob hurt her pretty bad. Reality is some girls cant take it . Im around mor 6-7 inch and still had same issues. Its super frustrating as a guy i get it. But a womans body is way to different to blame the girl . Just tell her its going to hurt. And get lube.

Comment

Ok man, thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X