Happily Cuckolded but...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happily Cuckolded but...?

Well, I've been with my fiance for four wnderful years, about 3 and a half of which we've had a lot of fun with her cuckolding me, and fucking other men. Now I know some people don't understand and condemn such relationships, and if that's the case ,please keep that sentiment to yourself. We very much enjoy the lifestyle and whether you understand or not, we both really enjoy the one sided nature of her being able to play but me being faithful.

In any case she is usually really careful, but recently she got a bit drunk, the guy was really really big (which she loves) and they didn't use a condom. She figured she was safe because she had just had her period, but low and behold, yeah you guessed it, he got her pregnant. We know it was hiom too. Now I love her and still want to be with her but she is totally anti abortion, and wants to have the baby. We did not plan this, but it happened, I wonder if we should just try and play it off like it's our baby? I certainly mean to stay with her and help her raise the child.

If you want to help raise the child, someday will you reveal to the child that you are not his or her real biological father? Does the child have the right to know? Or, are you going to play it off like you're the real biological father? I commend you for staying and raising the child.
    "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Well of course eventually we would tell the child. Thing is we're both very happy with our lifestyle, her continuing to date pther men sexually. So that will continue.

Comment

Has the other guy been told that he got her pregnant? If not, are you going to tell him?
        Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

He has, was a one night thing and he'd rather be left out of it.

Comment

*wondering why she didn't take the morning after pill*

I think you should just play it off as you're the father. Obviously you don't care that you're not and you'll be raising him from birth so why not. Just don't go blabbing the truth should she want to leave you one day. Baby is your responsibility until your death regardless of whether or not you're with its mother. Can you make that commitment without a doubt?

I also think your partner should be on the pill if she doesn't believe in abortion and she's getting drunk and forgetting about a condom and that she should ALWAYS have taken the morning after pill after going bare back by 'mistake.'
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by ReMarkAble View Post
              Well of course eventually we would tell the child. Thing is we're both very happy with our lifestyle, her continuing to date pther men sexually. So that will continue.
              Whatever floats your boat!
              "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                I think you should just play it off as you're the father. Obviously you don't care that you're not and you'll be raising him from birth so why not.
                My thoughts also. I don't much see the point in telling the kid/everyone else that it's a one night stand cuckold child.
                Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I think you both deciding to keep and raise the child is very admirable, I think being honest with the child is also a good thing, Iím sure you realize that this could go bad , or perhaps have little back lash , depending how the child takes it .

I do do have a question about your lifestyle if you donít mind .

Do you and your fiancť also have sex in a the more traditional way ?
                  Im curious because I sometimes find the idea of being cuckolded a turn on , but strictly on a fantasy level, I could never in real life.
                  Do you live this lifestyle 24/7 or just an occasional role play situation ?

I just the lifestyle interesting .
                  It’s time to let go , you have to sacrifice the life you have for the life you want !

Comment

I do think its wonderfull that you are both willing to do this, but please do think of this child.
                    if you will tell, that will give the child some serious issues. How about
                    your familys? What do you tell them? Or will you not tell.
                    how would it feel if they say the child has your smile? Or your nose?
                    not telling would not be possible. Everyone deserves the right and what about medical background?
                    i do think its great you are taking responsibillaty.
                    but dont think only of the emotional side, but also the practical sode.
                    what if the father changes his mind?
                    goodluck. This decision is very hard i wish you the best.
                    i would recomend professional help with these important things.

Comment

Working...
                    X