Sex with my ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex with my ex

I have a wonderful relationship with my new boyfriend. Weíve been seeing each other for 4 months. The only problem is that I cannot orgasm with my boyfriend in any way whatsoever. We have tried everything. I feel nothing when he touches me. I can orgasm on my own without any issues. I never had a problem having an orgasm with my ex boyfriend. There was something about his touch. I would orgasm easily multiple times. I had sex with my ex recently. I orgasmed twice in a matter of minutes. I would like my relationship to work with my new boyfriend but this is an issue for him. I am tempted to continue seeing my ex. Why does this happen?

You're cheating on your new boyfriend of four months with you ex. Ya, just leave your b/f and use your ex as a human dildo. You're not very good at commitment at this point in your life.
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I feel horrible about cheating. I desperately miss the feeling of an orgasm with my partner. Itís just not happening. I donít know what to do. I would appreciate helpful words of wisdom rather than harsh judgmental battering.

Comment

The truth is hard to take. You have done something that most people who are monogamous in nature will judge. My advice stands. You're not ready to be in a committed relationship right now. Use your ex as a human dildo and leave the new boyfriend before you really hurt him. It's only been 4 months so he should be able to get over you swiftly enough.

"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

He will not be hurt because he trusts me and is incredibly secure. FYI. There are many different approaches to relationships. You batter me because I donít conform to your idea of a relationship but your advice is small minded and uneducated judgmental crap. Your talents may be better utilized elsewhere. People come to relationship forums for help and advice. Not to be belittled and bashed.

Comment

You make no attempt to understand and resolve issues. You see only whatís on the surface and are quick to offer swift mindless justice. You have no ability to help anyone. If you think your harsh words are useful in any way you are laboring under a great misapprehension. One day you will look back at your infantile behavior and be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Your advice is nothing more than a thinly vailed insult. I hope these forums are moderated and users who offer nothing more than insults have their IP address banned.

Comment

You obviously just hate women. You canít get one. You are angry and this is where you seek your vengeance. Loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Devmus View Post
                  You obviously just hate women. You canít get one. You are angry and this is where you seek your vengeance. Loser.
                  FYI, Devmus , phasesofthemoon isn't interested in women......as she is one.
                  She is entirely correct in her assessment of the situation you have created for yourself.

No need to go on and on with your juvenile banter, as you won't find anyone in this forum that will offer any different advise than what has already been given.
                  Your relationship is most certainly NOT wonderful, if you're having to go behind your current boyfriend's back, to get your rocks off with your ex.
                  The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

If you had an ounce of decency you would apologize for the grossly offensive way you replied to my post. If you donít see yourself as being offensive then I suggest you get professional help. An educated third party opinion of your own behavior would maybe be ďhardĒ for you to take.

Comment

Ah. Ok. So a forum full of judgemental assholes with no desire to say anything helpful. Gotcha!!
                      Last edited by Devmus; May 7th, 2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I feel horrible about cheating. I desperately miss the feeling of an orgasm with my partner. Itís just not happening. I donít know what to do. I would appreciate helpful words of wisdom rather than harsh judgmental battering.
                        Is there a reason why you're still with your current boyfriend? If I were you, I'd make a clean break and move on. There's too much collateral damage here (including hurting yourself), mentally and emotionally. This is a no-win situation at all and I think you know that and it hurts you. Pick up the pieces and move on. Find some peace.

Comment

He will not be hurt because he trusts me and is incredibly secure. FYI. There are many different approaches to relationships. You batter me because I donít conform to your idea of a relationship but your advice is small minded and uneducated judgmental crap. Your talents may be better utilized elsewhere. People come to relationship forums for help and advice. Not to be belittled and bashed.
                          *laughing here*

Are you in an open relationship with your boyfriend then? If you're not, the "approach" you have to this 'relationship' is self-absorbed disloyalty.

I can see that the lack of orgasms for the last four months has caused you to be angry and rather borderline so I guess it's best for the world in general that someone is working on you to completion. I'd hate to see you explode from lack of release for goodness sakes. Parts of you could injure somebody. After all, its quite enough that you're hurting your boyfriend.

Comment

unless you are in a MUTUALLY AGREED UPON open relationship or MUTUALLY poly maybe you should take a break from dating anyone and just be single so you can get your rocks off without trying to add in the difficulty commitment brings about for you. I am a woman and I have been in a completely sexless relationship with zero intimacy for over 8 months and I haven't stepped out on my relationship because I made a commitment and until I a no longer in it I will stick to it out of respect for myself and my partner. At least your man is trying, he clearly cares enough to hear your needs and work through it with you. Too bad you cant really say the same. from your post and your comments it sounds like you are young and inexperienced in what the real world is like and the true meaning of a committed relationship. if you have resulted to cheating, especially with your ex, then for your boyfriend's sake break up with him. you (and him) will be happier for it.

Comment

Working...
                            X