My wife avoids going down on me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife avoids going down on me

I'm a lesbian and I have been with my wife for almost 2 years. We met online and had a pretty intense long distance relationship so by the time we met in person we were pretty serious. I know she loves me but I'm pretty sure she does not like the way my vagina tastes or smells. She goes down on me probably once for evey five times I go down on her, she always gives me hand jobs. I know I don't have any infections or diseases and never had this problem in previous relationships. I've asked her multiple times if she has an aversion to my taste or smell and she always says no, that it's great and she is attracted to me in every way. She loves receiving oral from me so I can't figure out what the problem is. I think she is afraid to tell me she doesn't like giving me oral because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I need to know because I'm taking it pretty hard and really feeling bad about myself. How do I get her to tell me what the problem is?

Instead of asking her if she doesn't like your taste or smell, why don't you ask her why she won't give you face?
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Either that or tell her to go down on you. If she refuses then ask her why she won't give you face.

Communicate, communicate, communicate.
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by jobchartis View Post
        I'm a lesbian and I have been with my wife for almost 2 years. We met online and had a pretty intense long distance relationship so by the time we met in person we were pretty serious. I know she loves me but I'm pretty sure she does not like the way my vagina tastes or smells. She goes down on me probably once for evey five times I go down on her, she always gives me hand jobs. I know I don't have any infections or diseases and never had this problem in previous relationships. I've asked her multiple times if she has an aversion to my taste or smell and she always says no, that it's great and she is attracted to me in every way. She loves receiving oral from me so I can't figure out what the problem is. I think she is afraid to tell me she doesn't like giving me oral because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I need to know because I'm taking it pretty hard and really feeling bad about myself. How do I get her to tell me what the problem is?
        Pardon, this has been going on for two years? I'm finding it hard to believe that she would be afraid to tell you she doesn't like giving you oral. What else is she afraid to tell you? Do you know the real her at all? Do you feel like you know each other at all? If she doesn't want to talk to you, how will you ever grow as a couple?
        Last edited by Rose Mosse; May 2nd, 2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jobchartis View Post
          How long have you been physically together for?
          Was this an issue from the beginning?
          Ask her outright ?

Comment

Has she always been a lesbian ?
            The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol View Post
              Has she always been a lesbian ?
              I must admit that thought crossed my mind too!

Comment

I'm confused... why haven't you just asked her outright and dealt with it like an adult?

Comment

Working...
                X