Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bondage Beginner: Rope-play Reccomendations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bondage Beginner: Rope-play Reccomendations?

My girlfriend and I have been together for about a year and a half now and have a very satisfying and fulfilling sex life, but most of the sex we have is pretty vanilla and we are just looking for something to change things up a little. My girlfriend told me before that she was very into the idea of rope-play and bondage and I told her I was all up for it as well. We have never gotten around to it though because, being the more forward and dominant partner, I would more than likely be the one to iniate it and the world of rope-play seems a little daunting to get into. Ive looked up a lot of information about it and I fully understand the general concept of making sure your participating partner is consenting, comfortable, and safe, but when it comes to the specifics of really getting into it, it is hard to find consistent, reliable information.

All I'm asking is for some good advice of how to get started with simple rope-play, as I want to start doing it soon (definitely by the beginning of summer.)

What I primarily want to know is:
    - rope to use that doesnt cause burns and doesnt chaffe skin
    - instruction/links to good instruction on good rope-play-positions for tieing up arms and/or legs to a bed
    - good safe words/phrases to use that also dont ruin the mood (if its not necessary)
    - general bondage etiquette and extra advice on how to ensure my girlfriend is safe and comfortable

As always, any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Do you ever get tired of trolling, myelin?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Busted!!!
      There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post
        Busted!!!
        IP addresses rule.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Why don't you Ban his IP Address?
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Im not at all a troll, but if there is something about what I asked that makes it seem that way, please let me know. I really do want genuine advice

Comment

We can't tell you anymore then what you'll learn there.
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post

IP addresses rule.
                @ Sarah

mod.jpg
                Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X