This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual favors or reasonable needs?

So im one of many females unable to orgasm from just penetration. My bf goes down on me very rarely. As of today its been going on 2 months.. I do have toys. But he wants me to suck him like i used to (daily). I find it difficult to pull myself to do it despite my wanting to do it. Anyways my question is: is it reasonable to have a sex life where only 1 gets off? Or should it be beneficial to everyone?

I see myself typing this and feel silly for even having to ask. I think i know the answer. But ive started questioning myself. Are all men like this? What do i do?
    Last edited by Ariesgal2017; February 14th, 2018, 09:09 PM.

Your other post has my response. You really only need to post in one forum you will get plenty of response. if you double post sometimes the moderators will delete duplicates. Keeps the bored uncluttered. See your other post on this subject for my response.
    There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post
      if you double post sometimes the moderators will delete duplicates. Keeps the bored uncluttered.
      Correct!

Duplicate thread: https://www.relationship-forums.com/...-over-reacting

Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Working...
      X