Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend won't have threesum, Can i get some advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend won't have threesum, Can i get some advice?

Pretty much, I'm with my girlfriend 2 years and one night we were talking about fetishes and she said she's up for anything and i told her i'd really like to do a 3sum with her and she could pick if it was a boy or a girl. So after couple weeks down the line she said she'd only do it drunk and with a stranger on a night out in the club, Couple weeks go by again, Asked her is she still up for it and she just shuts it down saying she don't want to do it and won't do it, She told me she said she'd only do it to shut me up, How can i convince her to do it or am i a lost cause?

I think you should respect her feelings about it and not pursue the topic.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Just because you want it doesn't mean she does, pushing the issue will only make things worse, be patient and thankful for what you have now, maybe your fantasy will come true one one day.

Comment

How can i convince her to do it or am i a lost cause?
        You're a lost cause.
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike2419 View Post
          Just because you want it doesn't mean she does, pushing the issue will only make things worse, be patient and thankful for what you have now, maybe your fantasy will come true one one day.
          Sure, with another girl who does NOT have morals and thinks nothing of sharing her boyfriend and herself with a complete stranger, and all his/her STD's or STI's.

It could happen.....just keep hopin' Ryoo, there's plenty of dirty, lost causes out there
          The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

I think every male has fantasized about a Ďthreesomeí w/ 2 women and some of us have fulfilled that, but not all women are willing to participate. Iím guessing you guys are very young and if thatís the case go for it, but there can b negative consequences too (i.e. Stdís, jealosuy, etc.). Be prepared for those possibilities if it happens. Otherwise, just allow it to b a fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryoo View Post
              Pretty much, I'm with my girlfriend 2 years and one night we were talking about fetishes and she said she's up for anything and i told her i'd really like to do a 3sum with her and she could pick if it was a boy or a girl. So after couple weeks down the line she said she'd only do it drunk and with a stranger on a night out in the club, Couple weeks go by again, Asked her is she still up for it and she just shuts it down saying she don't want to do it and won't do it, She told me she said she'd only do it to shut me up, How can i convince her to do it or am i a lost cause?
              So your girlfriend should have the most intimate physical experience you can imagine, with a random stranger, just because it would turn you on?
              You really think that it's acceptable for you to pressure her into this? You sir, are most definitely a lost cause.
              Just imagine the worst possible sexual act you can think of, the one thing that you find really, really disgusting. Now imagine your gf telling you she wants you to do it, and trying to convince you when you say no, pressuring you into it, making you feel like you have to to please her.
              That's how much of an ass you are.
              You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

I donít think you are a lost cause, most folks wonít reveal what their fantasies are and keep everything to themslves, shortchanging themselves from something that could be fulfilling, but the both of you have to want it. I think itís better to be open and talk about what turns us on than keeping everything to yourself and then stepping out and doing the wrong thing.

Comment

Too creepy, too weird.
                  "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

So.. let's say you start with a threesome. What's to stop at three? Why not four? Or nine? Wouldn't nine pairs of oogley eyes looking up at you while performing various sexual acts be more satisfying than two pairs if we're talking about a numbers game? Why not ninety nine?

Maybe it's helpful to ask yourself what you're missing from your partner in your current sex life. If things are routine, you both might want to spice it up a bit on terms that you both agree on instead of diverting off the grid where one person has already expressed annoyance and discomfort.

Comment

You shouldn't pressure her to do something like this. It will only hurt your relationship. Maybe you are not cut out for having a relationship, and would be better off single, so you can organize your sexual life the way you please, and bring people into it as you please, rather than pressuring your girlfriend to do something she doesn't want to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X