Confused by Girl friend.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused by Girl friend.....

I was really in confused position. I have a girl friend, we both were friends for past 2 years. She used to have lover but got broke up 6 months ago. From the past 1 month she is confusing me by her nature. Before this month she never touched me, we used to discuss sex topics but we were like friends.
    But right now she is touching my Dick...ass. But she is not allowing me to touch her boobs or any private parts. She is asking me to sleep on her bed when she is studying, rubs my Dick to her ass. She will hug me, but never allows me to hug her. I was confused for what she is expecting from me?

That’s a classic cock tease. I’d tell her to put out or get out but that’s just me.

Comment

Even I can do it.. But I just don't wanna spoil friendship with her

Comment

Well you could always stay friends and no harm there, but don’t allow her ‘friendship’ to prevent you from finding a girl who is more compatible for you. If you want more than friendship from her then you need to tell her how you feel. Worst case scenario is you’ll stay ‘friends’ and continue that pattern.

Comment

Thanks for that...but the thing happened yesterday is something what I have not expected. Yesterday evening we went for a park..we both were sitting side by side she was touching her boobs to my back and later took her lipstick applied to my lips and i also played with her for some time. After we reached home she texted me that she want to discuss something and started asking how I felt today. Am I ok with her behavior. ...this conversation went for almost 3 hrs and atlast I told her that I want to meet her. She told no at 1st..but I told her I was waiting at our meeting spot. She came ...as soon as she came I started kissing her...1st she resisted because someone could see us. Then took her to a dark place where her body is mine.it went like for 30mins. Came back home and again started chatting..she was telling she don't like it and I called her. She started crying and I was trying to explain her. After a while she became normal and slept. The problem started here. By morning I woke up she texted to her ex lover and told me that she wanted to resume her relationship. ..I cannot understand what she was doing. ..also took a promise that I will never touch her again. Then only she will talk with me. I was again confused now of what to do

Comment

She was just playing with your head.
            You're her friend. She was lonely and maybe horny and you were just easily available.
            You have a choice to make. Either you can be 'just' friends with her, and stop wanting more. If she's ever single and lonely again, don't let her mess with your head again. Tell her you're not interested.
            If you can't do that, if you want more than friendship from her, it's best to cut her out of your life. 'Cause it's never going to happen.
            You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Originally posted by ayla View Post
              she was just playing with your head.
              You're her friend. She was lonely and maybe horny and you were just easily available.
              You have a choice to make. Either you can be 'just' friends with her, and stop wanting more. If she's ever single and lonely again, don't let her mess with your head again. Tell her you're not interested.
              If you can't do that, if you want more than friendship from her, it's best to cut her out of your life. 'cause it's never going to happen.
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

..also took a promise that I will never touch her again.
                Then don't say anything to her now but if she "touches" you again tell her to stop. If you're only platonic friends then don't let her cross platonic relationship boundaries by cock teasing you for goodness sakes.

She's confused so keep it real and tell her that you are only platonic friends and friends don't touch one another like that. Stop letting her confuse you too.
                "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
                X