No announcement yet.

Is having fetishes ‘normal?’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that is normal. I always brought lingerie and perfume for my gf before special days to make night special. This really turned me on. Infact, i preferred sometimes not to remove bra while having sex. I have done wierd things like smelling her private parts, tying her hands with bed and covering eyes with her underwear. I have this thing with smelling and undergarments i guess. Don't know if these things would qualify for a fetish.
    If your partner has no problem, i believe everything is fine

Comment

Uhm, yes, I would consider smelling dirty underwear a fetish. Are you from Japan? They have vending machines filled with used woman's underwear to purchase.
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
        Uhm, yes, I would consider smelling dirty underwear a fetish. Are you from Japan? They have vending machines filled with used woman's underwear to purchase.
        <makes the sign of the cross>
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

... ...
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Wait, I might just have a fetish. Does watching lesbian pron and jerking off to it count? I do that occasionally. That felt good to get out

Comment

Working...
            X