Is having fetishes Ďnormal?í

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is having fetishes Ďnormal?í

Iím a male in my early 40ís and would say that I enjoy many parts of a womenís body which I think is actually partialism. Anyhow, I love breasts, butts and legs/feet. Bottomline, I get really aroused w/ foreplay when I touch, lick or suck those areas. My wife doesnít complain and we have great sex afterwards, but sometimes I feel like a perv bc Iím into that. Does this make sense?

Your wife doesn't complain. So where is your insecurity coming from?

Comment

I first read that as 'patriotism' and not 'partialism'

Dude, enjoying the body parts of your partner is called having sex.
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

lolzzz
        Ya I was wondering why he was calling what EVERYONE does a fetish.
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Well your replies are pretty funny although I notice that itís mainly the three of you who are posting. Whatever works I guess and at least Im not talking to myself on here

Comment

I was expecting this thread to contain a real juicy fetish... but nothing you have described sounds remotely like a fetish!
            Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the fetish to appear...
              So you're into your wife's female bodyparts. Congratulations. That makes you a heterosexual man!
              You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Well I guess this thread is done. Lol. Thanks!

Comment

Yes, a fetish would be like having to photograph a woman to get aroused, having to slap your dick on her feet, having her parade around the house in a tutu with a scuba mask, flippers and two squirt guns full of chocolate milk. Those are fetishes
                  There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

<-------------------------staring at Foh
                    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Yeah none of that, but I do suck her toes often however Im already aroused so I guess itís just foreplay.

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post
                        parade around the house in a tutu with a scuba mask, flippers and two squirt guns full of chocolate milk.
                        My personal favourite! (except it's me in the tutu)
                        Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I can still remember the combination of excitement and terror when, as a 14 year old schoolboy, I set off for school wearing my mother's Playtex all-in-one girdle under my uniform. Every time someone laughed, I was terrified they'd noticed a bra strap or the tell-tale line across my thighs where the legs ended. And by lunchtime my girdle was definitely killing me, and I still had the whole afternoon to look forward to!

It didn't stop me doing it again and again, though. And to this day, I still have a lingerie drawer with bras, girdles, stockings etc for when I feel the urge.

How's that for a fetish?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
                            I can still remember the combination of excitement and terror when, as a 14 year old schoolboy, I set off for school wearing my mother's Playtex all-in-one girdle under my uniform. Every time someone laughed, I was terrified they'd noticed a bra strap or the tell-tale line across my thighs where the legs ended. And by lunchtime my girdle was definitely killing me, and I still had the whole afternoon to look forward to!

It didn't stop me doing it again and again, though. And to this day, I still have a lingerie drawer with bras, girdles, stockings etc for when I feel the urge.

How's that for a fetish?
                            Yes this would definitely qualify as a fetish
                            There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Yeah I cant argue with that one JeffB

Comment

Working...
                              X