my dad caught my me and my boyfriend in bed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dad caught my me and my boyfriend in bed

So my dad is really strict and my family are christians so no sex before marriage. So me and my boyfriend were just laying in bed talking and we were both just wearing our underwear and I had my fairy lights on so you could see us. My dad walked in and opened the door and was like "off you go" to my boyfriend and he then walked away to open the front door so my boyfriend got up and put his clothes on and then went out. I was starting to have a panic attack and I put my shirt on. My dad comes in and says "you aren't to see him again and this makes it worse because now I wont be able to trust you or (boyfriends name)" he then asks for my phone and I gave it to him and now he doesn't want me talking to him anymore. Now my dad probably thinks we have sex and now Im scared because i don't know what to do.

Here's what you do. Obey your parents until you can earn enough money to get your own place.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Why would you be laying in bed with just your underwear on if you weren't having sex. I would have thought the same thing your Dad thought. News Flash: if your intent is to not have sex, keeping your clothes on is a really good strategy.

Comment

What WERE you doing lying on your bed in your underwear? Had you been doing everything but intercourse? How old are you?
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I wouldn't have had that much restraint if I was your dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead1 View Post
            I wouldn't have had that much restraint if I was your dad.
            YEah me neither, and her benign consequence made me think troll so I didn't bother. I mean I know if it was MY daughter it wouldn't have been so relaxed.
            There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
              Here's what you do. Obey your parents until you can earn enough money to get your own place.
              Yep!

I really don't see that much of a problem with it though. I suppose it's different if you're in a super strict religious household where you know it's a big taboo.
              Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

well, funny situalion

Comment

Originally posted by idkkk View Post
                  So my dad is really strict and my family are christians so no sex before marriage. So me and my boyfriend were just laying in bed talking and we were both just wearing our underwear and I had my fairy lights on so you could see us. My dad walked in and opened the door and was like "off you go" to my boyfriend and he then walked away to open the front door so my boyfriend got up and put his clothes on and then went out. I was starting to have a panic attack and I put my shirt on. My dad comes in and says "you aren't to see him again and this makes it worse because now I wont be able to trust you or (boyfriends name)" he then asks for my phone and I gave it to him and now he doesn't want me talking to him anymore. Now my dad probably thinks we have sex and now Im scared because i don't know what to do.
                  As long as you live with your parents , you obey their rules.
                  Surprised that if your parents are that "strict" that they would allow you to be alone in your bedroom. ???
                  And since you did break your dads trust , deal with the consequence.

Comment

She hasn't been back to her thread since Jan. 22... Dad probably has her chained to a pipe in the basement.
                    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
                    X