i can't go down on her

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't go down on her

The missus and I are still sexually active but i'm having difficulty going down on her. She really wants me to. So i have a daughter who is 1 years old and the thing is i am very involved with my daughter. I change her nappies when i can, I bath her when the missus is cooking or cleaning. I don't find vaginal intercourse repulsive. I like our sex life. But its the oral intercourse that I have an issue with. I don't know why but it's just the thought and look of it gets to me especially since i see my daughters bits almost every day when i change or bath her. I dont want to tell her thats my reason because it sounds ridiculous. Anyone else had a similar issue or have any advice

if you are mentally thinking about your one year old daughter split tail when going down on your wife you are in serious need of psychological therapy before you daughter gets older and you do something shameful. there is no normal reason to fantasies about your daughter "bits" when making love to your wife.

Comment

Did you go down on your wife before your one year old daughter was born?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I think you both need more foreplay and emotional connection. Work on that.

Comment

I canít imagine for myself not wanting to give oral to my wife, I love doing that and canít get enough of it, is your trauma from watching your wife give birth? I know that can be something that could set you back but after a year that should be gone. And surely you can separate your daughters ďbitsĒ from what your wife has, thatís kind of bizarre.

Comment

my boyfriends and girlfriends love eat my "bits" every time we together. so something is sub normal and dangerous about you think about daughter "bits" to avoid enjoying your wife's "bits" as Mike2419 say "you must separate wife's" bits" from daughter "bits". is sick for a daddy to even think about his one year old daughter "bits"

please seek professional counseling about this dangerous fantasy before too late and you do something terrible with daughter .

Comment

What..... the ...... fuck O.O
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
              X