Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Novice needs advice on giving better BJs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Novice needs advice on giving better BJs

    I am a straight male, but am being blackmailed into a sexual relationship with another guy. (I won't go into the why's and wherefore's - let's just take it as read that I have to keep him happy.) As a novice, I am having extreme difficulty giving him oral sex. I have a sensitive gag reaction, and I tend to start gagging when the head of his penis gets anywhere near the back of my mouth. I also tend to choke when he ejaculates, which annoys him as he wants me to swallow all of his semen. He wants me to be able to take his entire erection in my mouth ("right up to the balls" as he so delicately puts it) and get his load down my throat without "all this fuss". If anyone can give me any tips in this regard, I'd be extremely grateful.

  • #2
    keep your mouth very wet and arch your head up so there is almost a straight line of your mouth with your throat to avoid gagging. it is best to nibble slowly down the length not take whole length all at one time. when you feel it throbbing in your mouth pull back so he cums in your mouth not deep in your throat. guys love to see their juice in your mouth, also

    you should make eye contact at all times during oral intercourse

    it is not necessary to suck all the time., spend time licking his shaft and stroking it in and out of your mouth. don't be afraid to take short breaks

    always thank him after he cums in your mouth.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rabbithabit View Post
      keep your mouth very wet and arch your head up so there is almost a straight line of your mouth with your throat to avoid gagging. it is best to nibble slowly down the length not take whole length all at one time. when you feel it throbbing in your mouth pull back so he cums in your mouth not deep in your throat. guys love to see their juice in your mouth, also

      you should make eye contact at all times during oral intercourse

      it is not necessary to suck all the time., spend time licking his shaft and stroking it in and out of your mouth. don't be afraid to take short breaks

      always thank him after he cums in your mouth.
      Hi,

      Thanks for the response. The idea of trying to get my mouth and throat in line sounds like a good one. I don't think I could go for eye contact - remember, I'm being forced into this. Is it easier to swallow if he's in deep when he ejaculates? I hate the sensation of his semen in my mouth, and when I gag I end up with half of it dribbling down my chin. I'd like to get it down as quickly as possible.

      Comment


      • #4
        i just say best way i know , you can modify to fit you and your partner desires

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rabbithabit View Post
          i just say best way i know , you can modify to fit you and your partner desires
          Thanks anyway - i'll give the head tilt thing a go. He has an important business meeting tomorrow so I'm meeting him just before then to suck him off and help him relax. God, not only am I on the internet looking for tips to improve the quality of sex with my blackmailer-rapist, I'm letting him schedule my abuse to suit his business calendar!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JeffreyB View Post
            I am a straight male, but am being blackmailed into a sexual relationship with another guy. (I won't go into the why's and wherefore's - let's just take it as read that I have to keep him happy.) As a novice, I am having extreme difficulty giving him oral sex. I have a sensitive gag reaction, and I tend to start gagging when the head of his penis gets anywhere near the back of my mouth. I also tend to choke when he ejaculates, which annoys him as he wants me to swallow all of his semen. He wants me to be able to take his entire erection in my mouth ("right up to the balls" as he so delicately puts it) and get his load down my throat without "all this fuss". If anyone can give me any tips in this regard, I'd be extremely grateful.

            You realize blackmail is illegal, right? And no... You're not a "straight male" if you're giving BJs. Literally the only thing I'm even considering giving a BJ for is if somebody had a gun to one of my kid's head and you better believe a month later they would find his guts scattered across 9 states.

            Comment


            • #7
              You're not straight... don't kid yourself.
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Radiohead1 View Post


                You realize blackmail is illegal, right? And no... You're not a "straight male" if you're giving BJs. Literally the only thing I'm even considering giving a BJ for is if somebody had a gun to one of my kid's head and you better believe a month later they would find his guts scattered across 9 states.

                I was bi-curious (if that's the right term). So I found this guy on the internet, met up once, hated every second or the sex, and wrote the whole thing off as a stupid mistake. But it turns out he filmed the whole thing. I do not need that particular movie turning up on the internet, so I have to keep him quiet. If I report him, it'll all come out and I don't need friends, family and work colleagues finding out about this. And that assumes the police would believe me - what evidence do I have that I'm being coerced? It'd be his word against mine.

                So the upshot is that I now have to pay for my stupidity - I'm just trying to make it easier on myself. He prefers oral to anything else, so if I can just get my technique sorted out then it'd be a lot less of an ordeal than it is now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  he will fuck your bum bum sooner or later so buy some k-y jelly in advance to reduce pain loosing your bung cherry. gay dudes are never just satisfied with just oral intercourse with their lover boys.

                  do you sincerely believe he has not shown video of you enjoying his dick in your jaws? wanna make a bet?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JeffreyB View Post


                    I was bi-curious (if that's the right term). So I found this guy on the internet, met up once, hated every second or the sex, and wrote the whole thing off as a stupid mistake. But it turns out he filmed the whole thing. I do not need that particular movie turning up on the internet, so I have to keep him quiet. If I report him, it'll all come out and I don't need friends, family and work colleagues finding out about this. And that assumes the police would believe me - what evidence do I have that I'm being coerced? It'd be his word against mine.

                    So the upshot is that I now have to pay for my stupidity - I'm just trying to make it easier on myself. He prefers oral to anything else, so if I can just get my technique sorted out then it'd be a lot less of an ordeal than it is now.
                    If you tell the police you don't need any evidence. If he releases the video then that is the only proof you need. Even if he says you all made the video consensually then it's still blackmail to release it. Tell him you told the cops and ask him if he wants to go to prison for 5 years if he releases it (someone around here got that much time for blackmail). Maybe he wants to go to prison so he doesnt have to work for it. Who knows...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why don't you just kick the shit out of him? Blackmail. pfffft
                      There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Radiohead1 View Post


                        You realize blackmail is illegal, right? And no... You're not a "straight male" if you're giving BJs. Literally the only thing I'm even considering giving a BJ for is if somebody had a gun to one of my kid's head and you better believe a month later they would find his guts scattered across 9 states.
                        ... and I don't even know you but I'm sure you wouldn't be trying to make that blowjob the best you ever gave.
                        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          the fact you are asking how to give good head to him says loud and clear you have feelings for him. the black mail issue is just a emotional shield to your inner desires. enjoy life by experiencing all things possible.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I smell that smelly smell... probably a troll but still, legal action.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah I'm not buying this at all.

                              Guy being blackmailed into giving blowjobs wants to know how to perfect his technique. Seems legit
                              Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X