Pregnancy Scare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy Scare

Okay so Me and my girlfriend are having a very stressful time right now and Iím was looking for opinions on if we are overreacting or not. So we were having sex with a condom and it felt like I️ was about to finish. So i pulled out and she swallowed my cum. But then about threee minutes later we got really horny again and i was stupid enough to give her one stroke while i was unprotected. An hour later, she took plan B. Is there any chance of pregnancy or are we overreacting?

it would depend on your ages and if she was in ovulation when you had sex. i assume she is not on any birth control media. if she is pubescent and was within a couple of weeks of her period the chance you impregnated her are very high.

​​​​you are not overreacting at all if she was in season for conception. i would suggest she start taking birth control media if not pregnant now. double protection is best prevention. she should visit her gynecologist as soon as possible to confirm her condition.

Comment

We are 16 years old and her periods are irregular but she assumes she is supposed to get I️t next week or the following.

Comment

Plan B is about 95% successfull if you take it within 24 hours after the unprotected sex.
        If she really took it after an hour, odds are you're fine.
        However, if your girlfriends period doesn't come through soon, take a pregnancy test to be sure. 5% is still 5 out of 100 times.

However, the two of you need to take action and get some more reliable method of birth control, RIGHT NOW!
        Condoms are not 100% safe. They tear, they contain cracks sometimes, they become unreliable if you keep them in your wallet of back pocket, ...
        At your ages, you really shouldn't be taking risks like this.
        Birth control pills need to be taken daily, 3 out of 4 weeks. Forgetting a single pill can leave you unprotected for an entire month afterwards. Same goes for combining certain types of medication (like antibiotics) of if you vomit within hours of taking the pill (e.g. if you get food poisoning). The pill may also lose effectiveness if it's kept out in warm temperatures.
        There are more long-term reliable methods. At your ages, I assume you won't be having kids soon. So think about getting a hormonal implant of a IUD.
        You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Since i already came and then did one unprotected stroke, is it still possible to Pre-Cum?

Comment

Yes, it's possible.
            When a man ejaculates he usually doesn't lose all of the sperm he has in his reservoir. There was probably a small amount still left behind.

Now I hope you're not going to wait until her period starts, feel relieved and just keep on doing what you're doing without giving it a second thought.
            Is there any reason why you're not using more reliable methods of birth control? You seem to be ignoring this part of the responses
            You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Her mother wonít let her go on birth control. Which is main reason why. She has started getting symptoms of her period yesterday, but still hasnít had any bleeding. Is this a good or bad sign?

Comment

There is a chance, but it is NOT likely. Anytime you have intercourse, including with condom, there is a "chance" of pregnancy. The odds of there still being semen on you when you slid in for ONE time unprotected and that little bit impregnated her is not high I am not sure where these other people are getting this from. And on top of it, she took plan B so really I would say no she is not pregnant. It sounds like you are practicing safe sex as a whole which is good, keep it up. It's not worth the worry when you are teens to give pregnancy scares.

She does not need her mothers permission to go on birth control. If she is old enough to have sex, she is old enough to access BC herself. I used to go through a sexual health public clinic to get mine, and they offered it for a very cheap price for under 25. She needs to take accountability and get on some form of BC. What is worst, taking the pill against her mothers wishes or getting impregnated? I am sure the answer is obvious.

Comment

The Plan B pill is pretty strong. Is she all right? It's generally difficult for most normal couples to conceive with one random insertion after the fact and no actual ejaculation taking place internally. It is also dependent on her ovulation and women ovulate at different times depending on the woman's cycle. Even cycles can change for each woman. Vaginas are not hospitable places for sperm and most die (harsh pH, natural bacteria, lack of proper viscosity for vaginal fluid to enable sperm to travel). Optimum vaginal fluid is only present during precise ovulation days and ovulation/eggs only last 48 hours despite sperm being able to survive up to 5 days in the best environments. I would say it's a very slim chance of conceiving in this situation.

Comment

Can you not just get her to take a pregnancy test and put this to bed?! Seems like an easy fix to me...
                    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Depending on where you're from, and assuming she is over the age of 16, she should be able to go to her doctor on her own (patient/doctor confidentiality) or even a clinic, and be put on the pill.
                      Her mom is naÔve if she thinks that shooting down the suggestion of taking contraceptives, is going to eliminate the possibility of her having sex.
                      If she's grown up enough to be fucking, she's grown up enough to go on the pill, with or without her mommy's consent.

Should she decide against the above, for whatever reason, you need to learn to keep your impulses in better check, buddy. If you want a round two, make sure you've got a second condom.
                      The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Hey Whatshappeningreg... she can take a pregnancy test but it's recommended to test two weeks after period. Some tests claim to be accurate within 1-2 days before period but most doctors would say two weeks after. This is when HCG levels (the pregnancy hormone) rises to sufficient levels to test accurately. In any case it looks like at least a week before she can test early and another three weeks until she can test definitively. That's quite a wait so I guess that's why they're here.

Comment

Update: she got her period today and finally have stopped worrying.

Comment

Wonderful! Thanks for updating. We always wonder what happens when someone doesn't come back to mention.

Comment

Working...
                            X