I want to be a cuckold and crave humiliation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be a cuckold and crave humiliation

I have been in my second marriage a little over two years now to a somewhat dominant and controlling woman who is 14 years younger than me, we have played sexually in the past with other couples a few times and have been to somewhat risqué nudist resorts, my wife is actually sexually attracted to women more than me or men.
    I used to be incredibly jealous, to the point that it was causing major fights every few weeks, I have turned that around and have been craving and fantasizing about being a cuckold, I crave humiltion, and maybe have fought this desire in the past but now realize this is what turns me on.
    My wife went out with a GF of hers awhile back and actually met another woman and I was thrilled but nothing has come of it, I have no desire to have sex with her partners I just enjoy being taken advantage of like that and all I want is for my wife to be happy, I do have some erictile dysfunction issues so this whole thing takes some pressure off of me to perform. i knew this about my wife when I went into the marriage, so this isn’t a surprise. i have mentioned her being with another man and she doesn’t want to do that but is willing to have a girlfriend though.
    I do all of the housework except for some cooking and laundry, when I am outside doing a lot of yard work my wife doesn’t do anything but play games on her iPad and I love that, I find it to be a turn on, I can come back in and the kitchen will be a mess and I know it’s my job to clean it up. My wife will also let her car get low on gas so that when I drive it I have to fill it up and she jokes about it, again that’s a huge turn on and it’s what I masturbate too, it’s awesome!
    Anybody else feel like this? I just crave the humiliation and the thought of being used and taken advantage of.

Humiliation within the bedroom is not an uncommon fantasy.
    However, I feel like your wife is taking advantage .
    Humiliation outside of the bedroom is a different issue. She is not role playing, she is merely laughing at what she can get away with .

You say you used to get jealous. And then decided that instead of jealousy it was a turn on.
    I feel you succumbed to a fantasy only. People fantasise , get off on it but immediately afterwards realise they would not actually want that fantasy to be a reality.

But because your fantasy became a reality through no choice of your own you are going with it?
    You feel somewhat guilty about it and definitely unsure about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
      Humiliation within the bedroom is not an uncommon fantasy.
      However, I feel like your wife is taking advantage .
      Humiliation outside of the bedroom is a different issue. She is not role playing, she is merely laughing at what she can get away with .

You say you used to get jealous. And then decided that instead of jealousy it was a turn on.
      I feel you succumbed to a fantasy only. People fantasise , get off on it but immediately afterwards realise they would not actually want that fantasy to be a reality.

But because your fantasy became a reality through no choice of your own you are going with it?
      You feel somewhat guilty about it and definitely unsure about it.
      She is taking advantage, it’s like a game we play, I really enjoy it though, of course I have hot and cold moments, every morning so far this week I have had to clean up a dirty kitchen, and I know my wife sets it up like that on purpose. I do other things for her also like give her foot massages but she makes me be naked for that, I have also cleaned the house before naked quite a few times. She thinks it’s awesome.

Comment

Sure as hell sounds to me like she is taking advantage of your fetish by getting you to do EVERYTHING. Surely there has to be some balance to the chores etc to make a cohabitation work?

But I guess if it floats your boat, then what the hell do I know?
        Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I love it, she is going to a girlfriends house tomorrow night, her GF is kind of depressed, so my wife is going to “cheer” her up, her GF is marrried too and all of us have had sex before, it’s cool, and it turns me on, my wife didn’t ask either, she just said she was going. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
          X