Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My post was flagged from the other topic for being spam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My post was flagged from the other topic for being spam?

My post was flagged for being spam........I don't know why....
    I posted in another forum....I guess I will post here instead.
    I was summarize again...I'm on and off dating this guy I met on ok cupid....but we've never done anything. not even kissed. He texts me for booty call type things. He asked me recently to "bring lube" to a regular hang out. I was really appalled because I never said I would have sex with him. Is it normal and socially acceptable to ask a girl to bring lube?

Originally posted by PlatyPass View Post
    My post was flagged for being spam........I don't know why....
    I posted in another forum....I guess I will post here instead.
    I was summarize again...I'm on and off dating this guy I met on ok cupid....but we've never done anything. not even kissed. He texts me for booty call type things. He asked me recently to "bring lube" to a regular hang out. I was really appalled because I never said I would have sex with him. Is it normal and socially acceptable to ask a girl to bring lube?
    Occasionally posts get automatically flagged and just need approval by a moderator.
    Your post has been approved.

Comment

For anyone wanting to reply please do so here instead

https://www.relationship-forums.com/...mal#post550253

Comment

okay thanks!

Comment

ok deleted, it is already in the other topic.
          Last edited by Eksponat; November 12th, 2017, 10:08 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

thank you eksponat! I read some of your original reply via the digital remnants of my original thread.

Comment

I went on about three dates with him before the booty call cycle started. They were at restaurants.

Comment

I consider myself to be an adventurous prude lol, I try to be open minded but I just didnt know how to react to this particular text....I still don't ...he's awaiting my reply right now and I am sweating bullets

Comment

just to clarify my original post is not there when I went to the link. His latest text is "are you still a virgin", incidentally I am ..but not all of the bases. Just the last one basically. But, I dont know whether I should just tell him i am or if its too private?? In the interest of trying to be less secretive....
                  Last edited by PlatyPass; November 12th, 2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

just to clarify my original post is not there when I went to the link. His latest text is "are you still a virgin", incidentally I am still a virgin...but not all of the bases. Just the last one basically. But, I dont know whether I should just tell him i am or if its too private??
                    The original post is still there.

Its none of his business if you are a virgin or not.
                    Ignore any further contact from him.

He does not deserve a reply.

Leave him hanging!

Comment

okay!! hahahah ahhhh...i told him that it was just not for me....I cannot access the link! its not there on my screen but perhaps its there on others. Seems like a computer glitch.

Comment

Rather than use the link I provided go direct to the chase .

Anyway it seems like the topic is closed as you have shot him down. Good on you.

Comment

I consider myself to be an adventurous prude lol, I try to be open minded but I just didnt know how to react to this particular text....I still don't ...he's awaiting my reply right now and I am sweating bullets
                          I'd say "Why, aren't you capable of getting a girl properly aroused?" and then I'd delete him.

He wants sex and he's thinking that your three dates is enough time to wait. He's not seriously looking for a relationship with you.
                          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

omg thank you for that pithy insight...I agree..My first thought was, we are not at the age where we should be needing lube....

Comment

or not...idk..
                              Last edited by PlatyPass; November 13th, 2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X