Anyone tried using naturalcycles.com?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried using naturalcycles.com?

I've read about https://naturalcycles.com and am wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

If you can take your temperature and use it as a form of birth control then surely thats a game changer?

From what i have read it is only slightly less effective as taking the pill but obviously there is no health side effects, a pretty good trade off.

Would love to know what you guys think about it!

Today there are a lot of high tech gadgets that can help you to determine your fertility times. In the old days there was just a calendar and thermometer. I think it requires a great deal of discipline. You need to study the matter and become well educated about the subtleties of it if you want to practice it.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

I agree that you need discipline, but i also feel you need discipline to take the pill everyday.

I think its very interesting how technology can replace 'traditional' parts our lives.

Comment

Yeahhhh I wouldn't rely on that temperature app for one second. Seems way too risky to me.
        Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post
          Yeahhhh I wouldn't rely on that temperature app for one second. Seems way too risky to me.
          I agree there is a risk, but from what reading i have done, it is only ever so slightly less effective than the pill. Apart from sterilising, there is no 100% safe form of contraception so i think its good there are more forms available.

Comment

Working...
          X