Men, get your Testosterone levels checked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men, get your Testosterone levels checked

Seriously, if you are having any issues with lack of desire/passion/hardness etc. Next time you're at your doctor, don't ask, demand a full-male hormonal panel. Ask them to test the following at the very least:

Total Testosterone
    Free Testosterone
    E2 (estrogen)
    prolactin
    Sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)
    DHT

* The above should give you a good idea of what the fuck is going on.

Now, the doctor will probably tell you you are fine if you fall within the reference range of the scale. For example. The reference range for total testosterone ranges from 250-1000ng/dl depending on the test used. Lets say your results showed a 300ng/dl level.....WELL congrats you're totally normal right????? WRONG, you may be in the reference range of "normal" but that doesn't take into consideration age.....which 300 ng/dl is considered the average "level for an 80 year old man". Now....I don't know about you, but i don't see the "average 80 year old man" needing to perform well in the bedroom.............the average 30-40 year old man though..........yeaaaaa that's really fucking important to us right? Well same goes for the rest of the reference ranges. You should not be shooting for "within normal" ranges..........but for OPTIMAL RANGES!!

Now an important thing to consider is that many of you may just need to start pumping iron/exercising/ eating healthy, not donuts all day you fat fuck, and maybe stop jerking it so much. However, if you're in optimal health (like i was), on the younger side (not 85....I was actually 24 when i tested low) and don't eat like a woman watching a soap opera after her bf broke up with her, and you test low in some of these levels, you may want to consider testosterone/hormonal therapy!

I've been on TRT, testosterone therapy for years now, and I'll NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERRRRR go back. I have drive, I have passion, i have energy, i have lust for life.....you can too!!

If you think you may have low hormone levels and you have any questions about this, ask away, I'd be more than willing to share my experience!

*I am not a doctor and I don't pretend to be one
Working...
X