Nurse costume - sexy or cheap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurse costume - sexy or cheap?

Hi guys! I'm thinking of getting some nurse costume but my partner is a really stylish man and I'm not sure if he likes this kind of outfit... What do you think?

Why do you feel you need to wear a costume?
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

many guys like role playing but you should confirm with him before embarrassing yourself. do you have a nurse fetish or think he does?

Comment

No, it's not really a fetish, I just saw this one and thought it would be fun to wear it...
        Doctor with stethoscope - sexy nurse costume: dress, thong, cap, stethoscope - color: Blue

Comment

I say go for it. What's the worst that could happen?
          Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post
            I say go for it. What's the worst that could happen?
            He laughs his ass off at her and her fragile ego is even more bruised?
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
            X