Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in my 40's and my libido is high, normal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in my 40's and my libido is high, normal?

I am in my mid 40's and have never really had a high libido. Recently, however, that has changed. I was wondering if this is normal, its like a 180 degree turn. I feel like I am in my 20's,in love all over again. Why did this have to wait so long? I know its my hormones, but has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for reading.

Did you meet someone new?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
      Did you meet someone new?
      No, we've actually been married for 20 some low libido years. Now, I feel like a teenager again. I don't want this to end, it is helping our marriage so much.

Comment

But it feels like our relationship is brand new.

Comment

I don't see what the problem is...?!
          Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Or why there is a thread about it?

Go forth and enjoy!
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Some people have a problem with being happy.
              "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
              X