Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejected from having sex - down in the dirt I go once again..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected from having sex - down in the dirt I go once again..

Hi folks. Hope everyone is doing fine. Wow, I can`t believe that I`m doing what I`m doing right now but the pain is too much to deal with as of this moment.

I am 26y old male working and living in London. I consider my self succesfull for what I do and who I am. On the outside I see my self naturaly handsome, fit and athletic (is that some self-advert or what..) I am in a year-old relationship with the girl I call "the woman of my dreams" . She is two years older than me and fasinates me all-round. Or atleast used to. She did move to London too so that we can be together. She is naturaly outstanding bueautiful lady with no flows that I can think of. She is the one for me, that`s how I see it and feel about her. I love her so very much that the world would have no meaning to me if she is not around.

In the begining of our real-actual-phisycal relationship (saying that because there was a short period of LDR, like a few months) sex was on another level. The "hakuna matata" of my wildest sexual desires. So fulfilling and right. I could have been seducted hardly by multiple bangin-looking females and not giving a f*** for their existence as long as I knew I had my babe. Really untipical for my persona because in any different scenario given I did not know my girl, not only I would have taken all of my chances but indeed I would hunt for more. I never considered myself having high sex drive untill this very moment and this is why I`m writting here right now.

As said above - sex in the first few months was excellent and even though a bit less in quantity from what I am used to the quality compensated for any unreviewed desire that I had. Unfortunatelly lately that has not been the case. Dating back 4-5 months from now I feel like the sex that we are having is too less and the rejection I get is too much. And there`s more - everytime I try to talk about it she would get deffensive and hurt because of me not trying to understand her feelings. Through self-learning and tutoring I`ve managed to put my word on the table without causing a fight but that thing really did not change a lot as she says that "this is just the way she is". I still get rejected seven out of ten times I tried to seduce her to go down with me. This happens ussualy in a 2-week period. Right, here are some questions that mean the world to me right here , right now:

*Am I weak for feeling crazy pain of being rejected as it always makes me feel undesired, unatractive (which I never felt before), not an interest of hers?

*Am I a dickhead for telling her that it hurts me allot ? (I am not trying to just fill my animalistic desire of having sex with her. As untypical it might be for a male sex for me goes way beyond the physical contact and therefore I probably feel so devastated of not getting layed??)

*She says that this is the way she is. I`ve tryied probably most of my arsenal of seduction which used to be fool-proof with any other (God I hate comparing!) Is there anything in my force that I could do to turn things around ?

*How not to hurt her when landing the truth, which is actually "It`s either me being hurt of not doing it, or her getting hurt knowing that I want sex when she doesn`t" ?

I really want to see this relationship go through as of me saying above - I see no better lover in life. But heck it kills me when I think of long term togetherness (marrige, family, having kids) and my self left of the boat of fun for the most of time. How do I overcome this?? Has anyone found a solid survival tutorial through this type-a-scenario as I know I did not just discover the hot water and probably many people have encountered such a problem ? Maan that foc**** hurts !

Any input is highly appreciated.
    Ya`ll take care..
    Last edited by Shinobi; July 2nd, 2017, 02:09 PM.

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
    She says that this is the way she is.
    I think you should listen to her ^^

The frequent sex you had in the beginning was likely due to you being in the 'honeymoon phase' of your relationship. Now that you are a year in and things have settled down, you are finding out what she is really like.

You can't force her to have more sex with you, and it doesn't really matter what's in your 'arsenal of seduction' if she's not in the mood for sex. Since you have already discussed this with her several times and seen no improvement, or even attempts at an improvement, then I think you should start considering that she might not be the right match for you.

Perhaps you could leave it for a few weeks and then try discussing it with her one last time. When you discussed it previously, did you explain to her how it made you feel rejected and unwanted, etc?

Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

____

Hi,everyone. I am a new visitor for this blog post.I am an astrologer by profession.

Comment

How is everything else in the relationship?

How are you approaching her for sex? How is she rejecting you?

"As untypical it might be for a male sex for me goes way beyond the physical contact and therefore I probably feel so devastated of not getting layed??)" - I think most women or people would not understand if you told them this. When a man is in love with a woman he can also give himself and his love to her.

*Am I weak for feeling crazy pain of being rejected as it always makes me feel undesired, unatractive (which I never felt before), not an interest of hers?" - Because of how you feel about the sex the rejection is tough. It is not the feeling of rejection itself but the rejection of your love for her that is hurting you the most.

Have you told her those last two statements about how you feel?

Comment

Are you sure she's enjoying sex with You? Is there enough foreplay? Is she having an orgasm each time?? If no then you should both work on that and see if things improve... but if yes, then maybe your just not compatible and it could be time to call it a day.. it's not fair yo continue it if it's making you unhappy to the point that you really question your future together

Comment

Working...
          X