Boyfriend has a tiny penis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend has a tiny penis

My boyfriend Wayne has the smallest penis I've ever seen, he's less than an inch long, only 2.5" when 'excited'. For the last 6 months I've been sleeping with other guys, he knows about it. We're both happy together, but can we go on like this forever? Anyone else had an experience like this?

Umm, no I dont think you can go on like that forever. You either enjoy him and his penis, or move on and find someone else that makes you happy.

Comment

Well ya that's probably going to be a problem. Can you supplement with toys?

Comment

Well yeah we use toys etc to help? He seems quite happy for me to sleep with other guys, as long as he gets to be there too?

Comment

Some guys are into that. What are your thoughts?

Comment

Why the fuck are you asking strangers on the internet whether you can tolerate what you call your relationship, forever? Answer that yourself and then act accordingly. JHC.
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I agree with Phases. You will know within yourself whether you can tolerate this or not.

Have a serious think about whether it is likely to work or not, and then make a decision.
              Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Smells trolly to me...

Comment

Sorry, just looking for advice not criticism!
                  Well I can't say i'm unhappy with the arrangement, and he seems to like it?

Comment

If it's working for you and your boyfriend, than great.

However, you'd have to ask yourself how this might fit into your long-term goals. Do you hope to marry and have children? And if so, could you carry on this arrangement? Would you or could you eventually tell your children (at the appropriate age)? And what might be the fallout if they found out?

Comment

He says he doesn't mind it continuing if we marry, but we would both like kids and thats where it gets complicated? I would prefer they didn't know if i'm honest?

Comment

I read your post and I think you should know that there can be complications. I'm on the other side of the situation. I'm a guy who apparently has very little to offer in the way of his private parts. When I met my wife it was never discussed as being an issue. Eventually though she admitted to me that she did not enjoy penetrative sex with me. She wasn't sure how she felt and I was afraid she was going to leave so I asked her what I could do. At first she just wanted more oral sex and foreplay. Then later on, she told me she still had some hang up on it because when it was time for penetration she would lose her desire. She then suggested toys, we used those but they weren't real enough for her. She ended up having sex with her personal trainer. She told me about it and how much better it was and that she wasn't sure what to do because she didn't love him or feel the way she felt about me. She wanted to stay with me but things got worse for me. She told me she only wanted oral sex from me and wanted to have regular sex with him. She had a hard time seeing me in a masculine way, especially after being with the other guy and she couldn't mentally function.

So anyways, for a woman this might be a good arrangement but it depends on the circumstances. It's been 4 years since I have had sex with my own wife and she definitely respects me even less now. She still wants me to give her oral and she's still having sex with only him. Unless you want to be in that situation I would be careful.

Comment

Working...
                        X